Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

'we are asking for the money we can use'

Probs bedwetting but I still don't like the fact he's having to say this shit in public.

I'm not concerned but I find it absolutely ridiculous he has had to say these type of comments.

Probs bedwetting but I still don't like the fact he's having to say this shit in public.

Aye.  I don't like the fact he seems to need to say this shit in private.  Sounds like promises either aren't being kept or he's having to push very hard to get them to keep them.

Mitrovic is the one that needs to go, he's a waste of space IMO.

We should be able to generate about £30m if we flog him, Darlow, Hanley, Krul and Lazaar. Doubt we'll get much at all for Riviere.

Most of this needs shifting:

Hanley

Gamez

Haidara

Lazaar

1 or 2 of Krul/Darlow/Elliot

Colback

Diame

Riviere

Saviet

Mitrovic

De Jong

It's certainly holding us back in wages and squad places regardless of what fees we bring in. A few outs are just as important as the next signing.

Guest neesy111

Colback will not be getting sold, it would leave us with only 2 natural central midfielders in the squad.

Guest neesy111

Colback will not be getting sold, it would leave us with only 2 natural central midfielders in the squad.

Still only 2 with him in the squad so him going doesn't make much difference there.

Well that is true, but the manager won't see it like that.

Probs bedwetting but I still don't like the fact he's having to say this s*** in public.

Aye - not good.  It beggars belief that the club gave the likes of McLaren 90 Mil to spend yet are penny pinching on Rafa.

Probs bedwetting but I still don't like the fact he's having to say this s*** in public.

Aye - not good.  It beggars belief that the club gave the likes of McLaren 90 Mil to spend yet are penny pinching on Rafa.

Because the club had the money, assuming we stay in the league Rafa will get that money as well next year.

Because the club had the money, assuming we stay in the league Rafa will get that money as well next year.

Yeah I don't believe that and neither should anyone else.

Yeah I don't believe that and neither should anyone else.

The club was at it's healthiest the season mcclarenwas given that cash, I've no idea what effect relegation had but we won't be anywhere near as well off as we were two years ago.

I wouldn't have thought it's sell-to-buy because we need to generate a transfer kitty, more simply because there's so much s**** on the books already. Including Mitrovic.

It's a vicious cycle under Ashley. We refuse to spend proper money, so end up buying average players on long contracts, which end up holding us back as nobody will take them off our hands. That in turn prevents us from signing the quality of player we need. Heck, even when someone like Gouffran is eventually out of contract we offer them a new one to save a few pennies. Our approach to transfers will never get us anywhere.

I wouldn't have thought it's sell-to-buy because we need to generate a transfer kitty, more simply because there's so much s**** on the books already. Including Mitrovic.

It's a vicious cycle under Ashley. We refuse to spend proper money, so end up buying average players on long contracts, which end up holding us back as nobody will take them off our hands. That in turn prevents us from signing the quality of player we need. Heck, even when someone like Gouffran is eventually out of contract we offer them a new one to save a few pennies. Our approach to transfers will never get us anywhere.

Add Colback to that. It would be doubly frustrating if he's one of the bodies who are preventing new signings because we got him here on a free. How about getting him out on one now so we can bring in better ones?

"We won't be signing Kieran Gibbs," Pulis told Sky Sports. "We have to look for players that fit what we want to do and the way we want to play.

"We have three or four other targets we are desperate for. We are juggling with two at the moment and that's not Gibbs.

"Hopefully by the time we get back home we will have done those two."

Get a bid in Rafa.