Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That Rolan kid is so desperate to join us that it's taking him 2 weeks to write his name on a piece of paper for Fulham.

Wonder if we will cave in and sign him or we are holding on for someone better/ better price.

There's something a bit bullshitty about this constant Rolan link.  We were linked with him quite a few times while Carr was here and nothing materialised, i can't see Rafa thinking he's the type of player we need, especially now Carr has gone.  Could be his agent feeding rumours to the press to try and drum up some Premier League interest in his guy?

There's something a bit bullshitty about this constant Rolan link.  We were linked with him quite a few times while Carr was here and nothing materialised, i can't see Rafa thinking he's the type of player we need, especially now Carr has gone.  Could be his agent feeding rumours to the press to try and drum up some Premier League interest in his guy?

I always thought this about Gayle. He was constantly linked through pardew's time here and then Rafa signed him.

I always thought this about Gayle. He was constantly linked through pardew's time here and then Rafa signed him.

Gayle was constantly linked?!

There will be a reason as to why none of the other 'top clubs' have gone in for him. I've heard he is a proper radge-packet as well.

We might not be able to be picky.

Always thought Wilshere was a bit of a nothing player really. Technically decent without any real cutting edge and a bit lightweight. I'll be surprised if Rafa wants him.

"But Clement and Swansea could face competition from West Ham United, who Wilshere is open to joining, and Newcastle United."

Just seems like we are tagged onto the rumours for any mid-range player now.

There will be a reason as to why none of the other 'top clubs' have gone in for him. I've heard he is a proper radge-packet as well.

We might not be able to be picky.

Rafa will be picky when it comes to character.

Ashley Young? Would certainly be an instant albeit very short term upgrade on Gouffran. Would fit the type of character and hard working player Rafa likes.

Think his best days are far past though. Even for a year might be a risk. His professionalism and experience might be good to have in the squad. Especially a squad of young wingers.

"But Clement and Swansea could face competition from West Ham United, who Wilshere is open to joining, and Newcastle United."

Just seems like we are tagged onto the rumours for any mid-range player now.

I always feel it's a case of "Newcastle have a lot of fans, just add them for more clicks".

Always thought Wilshere was a bit of a nothing player really. Technically decent without any real cutting edge and a bit lightweight. I'll be surprised if Rafa wants him.

I would say the complete opposite of that. Tries to do the spectacular too often. Definitely not lightweight

I would say the complete opposite of that. Tries to do the spectacular too often. Definitely not lightweight

How's that the opposite of what I said?