Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How is Jovetic getting on? I remember he had bad injury trouble at City but looked very dangerous when playing for them. I haven't followed him at all since he left.

Also although Wiki says he is a striker from what I remember he was more of a WF, or is that not right ?

Jovetic has maintained class underlying statistics, not surprised to see us monitoring due to Rafa chasing him in the past.

He's one I thought we'd be linked with before I realised we didn't have a pot to piss in.

Stevan Jovetic says no to the Premier League hypothesis but Newcastle and Rafa Benitez did not give up.

Montenegro first wants to understand clearly the chances that it might have to play with Inter before making a definitive decision, but the Magpies are pressing so much that, against the 14 million-euro demand from the Nerazzurri, it would be expected in the next Week an Italian leadership mission for a contact with Jovetic.

That remains one of the first, great goals for Benitez's attack.

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/esclusiva-tmw-inter-il-newcastle-non-molla-per-jovetic-le-ultime-1006769

Jovetic has maintained class underlying statistics, not surprised to see us monitoring due to Rafa chasing him in the past.

He's one I thought we'd be linked with before I realised we didn't have a pot to piss in.

Can play a variety of roles in a variety of systems too which is always canny.

Assuming he's not part of Inter's plans could be a chance for a loan to permanent. Wages might be a stumbling block though. Would need insert clause he goes back to the terrible long curled barnet too.

Stevan Jovetic says no to the Premier League hypothesis but Newcastle and Rafa Benitez did not give up.

Montenegro first wants to understand clearly the chances that it might have to play with Inter before making a definitive decision, but the Magpies are pressing so much that, against the 14 million-euro demand from the Nerazzurri, it would be expected in the next Week an Italian leadership mission for a contact with Jovetic.

That remains one of the first, great goals for Benitez's attack.

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/esclusiva-tmw-inter-il-newcastle-non-molla-per-jovetic-le-ultime-1006769

Last couple of weeks of the window and we're gonna waste it on a player who doesn't wanna come. Sounds familiar.

Don't be such a wuss. Enjoy the speculation. Rage if it doesn't happen. Live your life man!

Every time I hear the word "roller coaster" I think about you Kaka, as either you are on cloud nine super ultra excited or you're extremely disappointed and prepared to cut your wrists. "Live your life" :lol: FFS :)

£12 million is amazing for him has to be said. Only just 27 still too.

Has probably been weighing up his options first. Seems Inter still intend to sell and Sevilla are refusing to pay the fee.

Could be one where patience until now pays off and he comes round to the idea. Hoping that's the case.

They only want 14 million euros?! We have to be all over that man. That would be incredible value. Classy player.

Not an out and out scorer but always looked great whenever seen him. Only 27 so good deal if we can get it.

Would probably be happy with him, Gayle and Joselu u u Push pineapple, shake a tree