Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We will be fine.  We've shifted a lot of dead wood out and brought in some quality players.  It's not Charnleys fault the transfer market has gone mad.  I mean we wanted Cairney and Fulham apparently turned down our bid of £20m although it's more likely that we bid £10m.

We will be fine.  We've shifted a lot of dead wood out and brought in some quality players.  It's not Charnleys fault the transfer market has gone mad.  I mean we wanted Cairney and Fulham apparently turned down our bid of £20m although it's more likely that we bid £10m.

Urgh

Ok Mike, i'm sure we will survive.

Not sure we will be fine at all. We clearly needed a quality Left Back, Attacking Midfielder and probably a Keeper

You poor sod.

:anguish:

Guest firetotheworks

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Ok Mike, i'm sure we will survive.

Not sure we will be fine at all. We clearly needed a quality Left Back, Attacking Midfielder and probably a Keeper

Mike knows how his toon army love to play 'you score 5 and we'll score 6' football. He also knows that great football teams start in defence.

He's learned a lot in his 10 years.

One bit of good news. The club are insisting Dwight Gayle won't be leaving without a suitable replacement being lined up.

So fucking annoying how much this is going to be spun as some sort of achievement.

" Newcastle did show some intent by turning down Championship side Fulham's offer of just under Newcastle's all time highest record transfer fee £15M for their number 9 Dwight Gayle"

Why can't we have been in for Bony at £12m? Seems a fair price.

I think he's stagnated far too much. Swansea are going to need Abraham to do for them what he did for Bristol City to stay up.

Not just stagnated, gone backwards. Looked incredibly laboured last season.