Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Assombalonga would be a great buy. Would certainly make the step up to the Premier League and would make a real statement if we were to stick in a big money bid.

Murphy can f*** off.

Agree - has got something about him and will only get better.

This keeps being said about the youngish players we bring in.

Considering our record, I'm not sure it's an entirely valid supposition.

We have Rafa now though.

To be fair, that never gets old. :lol:

Sels darlow Elliot

Yedlin gamez lascelles mbemba Hanley Clark dummett yazaar

Shelvey Dogback Hayden Anita Diame

Aarons Ritchie Perez gouffran  (Atsu)

( playmaker)

Gayle mitrovic ( new striker)

22 man squad of senior players as it stands.

definitely need a striker and a winger in by Wednesday as well as a creative midfielder ( or sissoko and/or tiote staying and trying) and we will be looking strong and in an ideal world colback would be moved on too

Course Ryder wants Lazaar to be cover  :lol:

I have noticed this all summer. Every time we have been linked with a left back, Ryder has stated that we need cover at left back, yet for most other postions he just never uses the word cover. He fucking loves Dummett  :lol:

Ryder started to work for the Mirror???

From window to mirror, it's a natural progression.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

http://i4.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article11196629.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Lee-Ryder-pic.jpg

Sels darlow Elliot

( playmaker)

definitely need a striker and a winger in by Wednesday as well as a creative midfielder ( or sissoko and/or tiote staying and trying) and we will be looking strong and in an ideal world colback would be moved on too

Central midfield continues to be my biggest area of concern for the rest of the season as I don't think it's a priority to ensure Colback is not playing when it really should be.

Sels darlow Elliot

( playmaker)

Central midfield continues to be my biggest area of concern for the rest of the season as I don't think it's a priority to ensure Colback is not playing when it really should be.

Fully agree. I would have Diame deeper next to Hayden with Shelvey as back up which should reduce his playing time.

I've been saying a playmaker is what we are missing most and we are in pretty desperate need of one as the only creativity in there is shelveys Hollywood balls from deep which rarely come off.

But typing the squad out there Ritchie is our only winger as it stands so I would say that's almost of equal importance as a creative midfielder.

A striker would be 3rd priority for me as Gayle, Mitrovic and Perez should have enough goals between the 3 of them and Rafa only plays 1 up front anyway

I don't think there's any chance of us getting a centre midfielder in this window now. I share some of the worries in that position, but I think we will probably be fine. Shelvey is frustrating as hell, I just hope he can find some consistency and that should keep Colback out of the team. I would guess if things aren't going well, then that position will be the priority in January, because that seems like the position where we're most vulnerable.

I don't think there's any chance of us getting a centre midfielder in this window now. I share some of the worries in that position, but I think we will probably be fine. Shelvey is frustrating as hell, I just hope he can find some consistency and that should keep Colback out of the team. I would guess if things aren't going well, then that position will be the priority in January, because that seems like the position where we're most vulnerable.

I can't see it either but I just mentioned in the other thread that if Sissoko stays and tries then he would make up for not getting a centre midfielder in anyway

Definitely this.