Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't see why signing a striker proven in this league is such a bad idea. Aye it won't be glamorous but he'll be in rotation with Mitrovic anyway.

It isn't a bad idea. Only upsets the heedthabaals who fail to understand a raft of football manager signings aren't possible in the real world.

Jordan Rhodes a possibility?

Noticed he hasn't played any games for Boro this season. He's not injured is he? I think he could be a good player for us.

No injuries, he just isn't in their plans despite only signing in January, they have also made him available, not sure on price though.

Jordan Rhodes a possibility?

Noticed he hasn't played any games for Boro this season. He's not injured is he? I think he could be a good player for us.

No injuries, he just isn't in their plans despite only signing in January, they have also made him available, not sure on price though.

Wasn't the rumour that it was Gibson who bought him and Karanka didn't want him.  I think it took a few games before he played him.

I don't see why signing a striker proven in this league is such a bad idea. Aye it won't be glamorous but he'll be in rotation with Mitrovic anyway.

It isn't a bad idea. Only upsets the heedthabaals who fail to understand a raft of football manager signings aren't possible in the real world.

:lol: