Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Of course. But his natural ability regardless would see him higher than league 1 now if he was going to be a good premiership player. Our fans have just had there expectations of what level of player we should of had playing for us by Ashley and poor signings. I'm no pardew fan but I reckon people just like to make him out to be far better than he ever was as another stick to beat pardew with.

No, he played well in alot of the 26 games he was involved in, you're just trying to be contrary like normal. Pardew stuck him in the reserves for 2 years, and didn't ever let him back, destroying his moral, his confidence and probably his love for the game, no matter what his natural ability is, thats going to have a huge impact on someone when they finally get back round to playing, and then when Pardew got he then got loaned to Rangers and got injured instantly, you tell me what the fuck he was supposed to do?

Of course. But his natural ability regardless would see him higher than league 1 now if he was going to be a good premiership player. Our fans have just had there expectations of what level of player we should of had playing for us by Ashley and poor signings. I'm no pardew fan but I reckon people just like to make him out to be far better than he ever was as another stick to beat pardew with.

I've read that 4 times and I've no idea what it's supposed to say.

So there's no players in League 1 who could play in the Championship? Nonsense.

It means over the years our fans have had there expectations of the level of player who should be playing for us drastically lowered. He would never of been featuring in another top 8 premiership team

No, he played well in alot of the 26 games he was involved in, you're just trying to be contrary like normal. Pardew stuck him in the reserves for 2 years, and didn't ever let him back, destroying his moral, his confidence and probably his love for the game, no matter what his natural ability is, thats going to have a huge impact on someone when they finally get back round to playing, and then when Pardew got he then got loaned to Rangers and got injured instantly, you tell me what the f*** he was supposed to do?

Sure he played 13 games for us, with some being from the bench so didn't feature often at all. I'm not being contrary like normal I'm just offering a sense of realism. He was loaned to rangers after as that's about his level Scottish championship

No, he played well in alot of the 26 games he was involved in, you're just trying to be contrary like normal. Pardew stuck him in the reserves for 2 years, and didn't ever let him back, destroying his moral, his confidence and probably his love for the game, no matter what his natural ability is, thats going to have a huge impact on someone when they finally get back round to playing, and then when Pardew got he then got loaned to Rangers and got injured instantly, you tell me what the f*** he was supposed to do?

Sure he played 13 games for us, with some being from the bench so didn't feature often at all. I'm not being contrary like normal I'm just offering a sense of realism. He was loaned to rangers after as that's about his level Scottish championship

You dont seem to understand a 19 year old was holding his own in the Premier League when called upon, showing real promise for the future until being played ridiculously out of position in a crucial game. After which he was never called upon by a chronically inept and fraudulent manager who has previous and subsequent form in creating scapegoats to attempt to deflect criticism of his tactical shit sandwiches.

Rafa's comments about wages, agents etc have been taken well out of context. Directly after saying that he said this...

“We can afford players if it is necessary, but sometimes it is not easy because they won’t come to the Championship or they are in the Champions League.

“We have to do some deals.

“We are loaning players, sending players, buying players, we have some names, targets

Assomalonga would be class but I do worry if he'll be the same player after the injury he had last season.

A double deal for him and Burke a la Darlow and Lascelles would be nice :shifty:

Assombalonga would be a great buy. Would certainly make the step up to the Premier League and would make a real statement if we were to stick in a big money bid.

Murphy can f*** off.

Agree - has got something about him and will only get better.

Assombalonga would be a great buy. Would certainly make the step up to the Premier League and would make a real statement if we were to stick in a big money bid.

Murphy can f*** off.

This keeps being said about the youngish players we bring in.

Considering our record, I'm not sure it's an entirely valid supposition.

Murphy can f*** off.

I'm not sure it's an entirely valid supposition.

Still pissed off about Gayle btw?

Murphy can f*** off.

Considering our record, I'm not sure it's an entirely valid supposition.

We have Rafa now though.

Murphy can f*** off.

I'm not sure it's an entirely valid supposition.

Still pissed off about Gayle btw?

What can I say, the guy just rubs me up the wrong way. :dontknow:

Nothing personal. Loving his work so far. O0