Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maybe we will try again  to get Aubameyang

What is he doing these days :lol:

Tearing the Bundesliga apart with Dortmund, we haven't got a chance of getting him unfortunately.

We should be in for Oscar IMO. He's spending most of his time on Chelsea's bench, and we need a better number ten than Ayoze or Diame next season, and he will want to play as it's a World Cup year.

Oscar? Why stop there, why not get Fabregas too?

Maybe we will try again  to get Aubameyang

What is he doing these days :lol:

Tearing the Bundesliga apart with Dortmund, we haven't got a chance of getting him unfortunately.

We should be in for Oscar IMO. He's spending most of his time on Chelsea's bench, and we need a better number ten than Ayoze or Diame next season, and he will want to play as it's a World Cup year.

Oscar? Why stop there, why not get Fabregas too?

Should get Oscar easy since he's been binned:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2213503.1430991521!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/118585-048.jpg

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfers-magpies-capture-12248082

It is believed that Juanito, full name Juan Jesus Nunez Cumbrera, will join Newcastle’s development squad - most likely Peter Beardsley’s under-23 side.

It’s another sign that Benitez is planning for the long-term at the club, rather than just the short-term and his first team. :)

My girlfriend is Mexican so I have a soft spot for their national team. I'll look out for him during CL Porto games, but he's never stood out. He must be amazing in Portugal to warrant his price tag, though. Come to think of it, I've seen him in a couple hammerings - Bayern and Chile. Of the Mexican contingent they have, Jesus Corona and Layun look better. 

My girlfriend is Mexican so I have a soft spot for their national team. I'll look out for him during CL Porto games, but he's never stood out. He must be amazing in Portugal to warrant his price tag, though. Come to think of it, I've seen him in a couple hammerings - Bayern and Chile. Of the Mexican contingent they have, Jesus Corona and Layun look better.

Me and my Chinese wife like the way that you can casually drop in the fact that you are shagging an exotic lass.

Me and my Chinese wife like the way that you can casually drop in the fact that you are shagging an exotic lass.

Perverts.

:lol:

I'm off to ask my Mexican girlfriend about Herrera. I've been desperate for us to sign a Mexican, she'd be mad for it.