Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the Reina rumours are true, I'm happy to see he's identified goalkeeper as a position we need to strengthen. No idea if Reina is still up to it but he has an absolute wealth of experience and a glittering honours list, so am happy to trust Rafa if this is the man he wants. Can only be a good thing for our young keepers, too.

So today we've had a bid accepted for a player and agreed terms with another, only for both rumours to be denied within an hour [emoji38]

It's almost like the press missed us when we went down so now have to put millions of stories out there knowing us Geordies like to go clicky clicky and follow our delusion

Do we have any young keepers? Woodman and who else?

Paul Woolston is a England u17 international. We've also got a Finnish u17 international GK in Otto Huuhtanen whom we bought during last season.

I'm truly amazed by the number of players we have been linked with since winning promotion. I've lost the count....

Found him!

http://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/12/01/9bcaf58e-5f17-46b9-82a1-546898aad693/resize/770x578/34ef89b4818878ffed444da38dd1c7e0/count.jpg