Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seem to remember a lot of people moaning about the signing of Clark last summer, then Rafa got his hands on him and now he's our best CB. Mangala is a France international and a significantly better player than Clarke. Chill the fuck out, if we sign him Rafa will work his magic.

If there was ever a single game that sums up Mangala it's Barca away this season. Not a fan of him but Rafa obviously knows what he wants from a CB. Doesn't mean he won't sign duds, mind. Might be harsh to judge him solely on his time at Valencia given their troubles but it's all I have seen of him. Wouldn't be surprised if he was class or utter s***.

There was those exact same doubts about Clark last season. I know the old 'In Rafa we trust' gets a bit tedious, but he's probably as good a manager as any to give the benefit of the doubt.

See, Tron gets it

Liverpool supporting mates of mine seemed to absolutely hate Sakho's ability on the ball too - I haven't a clue if they're correct or anything - I've always rated him as a really good leader (former PSG captain, right?) and always wished we had signed him (in hindsight) over Mapou.

He's an uncomfortable player to watch. All arms and legs, his posture makes him look panicky but actually he's generally alright on the ball and has a decent range of passing.

As for Mangala, every time I've seen him he looks utterly brainless. Physically he's ideal for a centre half but during a match he has the look of a man who is wondering whether his wife is looking through his phone.

:lol:

Liverpool supporting mates of mine seemed to absolutely hate Sakho's ability on the ball too - I haven't a clue if they're correct or anything - I've always rated him as a really good leader (former PSG captain, right?) and always wished we had signed him (in hindsight) over Mapou.

He's an uncomfortable player to watch. All arms and legs, his posture makes him look panicky but actually he's generally alright on the ball and has a decent range of passing.

As for Mangala, every time I've seen him he looks utterly brainless. Physically he's ideal for a centre half but during a match he has the look of a man who is wondering whether his wife is looking through his phone.

:lol:

I miss Titus

From the Chronicle:

Gabriel Pires - possibility: 9/10

This one certainly seems to be a goer. Benitez has a serious interest in the winger and with a price tag of just £6million it could prove to be a bargain.

With a link below saying 'Everything you need to know about Gabriel Pires. :lol:

Guest chopey

The players that we're getting linked with are all fairly good looking chaps like.

Is this about that Caldirola chap? He doesn't look good looking at all :lol:

Spawn of Charnley