Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen on Facebook that we're bidding £22 million for Giroud. [emoji38] Absolutely bollocks but that would sicken me.

Okay I've had enough now. Can someone please find and bump that twitter [sic] dogshit thread?

Just seen on Facebook that we're bidding £22 million for Giroud. :lol: Absolutely bollocks but that would sicken me.

Prolific Premier League striker and France international. Yeah, that'd be shit like

Guest firetotheworks

Wew, someone's never watched Ru Paul's Drag Race.

Sicken/sickening is a good thing.

Fair enough. I'm happy to say I haven't seen Ru Paul's Drag Race and have no plans to do so, but each to their own

Fair enough. I'm happy to say I haven't seen Ru Paul's Drag Race and have no plans to do so, but each to their own

I'll lend you the dvd but I want it back in 2 weeks

Just seen on Facebook that we're bidding £22 million for Giroud. :lol: Absolutely bollocks but that would sicken me.

Prolific Premier League striker and France international. Yeah, that'd be shit like

Sign him if only to stop him scoring against us. Doesn't he score like 4 a game against us?

Is Tancredo Palmeri a decent journalist/ reliable?

He says that we have agreed for Reina.

Palmeri, yes :lol:  Who can forget that guy:

(I have no idea about his legitimacy.)