Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ironic thing is we still have sold more than we have bought. :lol:

Exactly, and our moneys-in will far, far outweigh that of money spent. If the rest of the Championship want to bitch about that, soz, get yourself some valuable, sellable assets and spend the money you make. Get yourself a stadium and a fanbase that can pull 30-40000 season tickets. We're blowing the league out of the water with our money - ours - not some foreign investor.

Definitely slightly odd unless Chancel is off. Can't see him moving to sit on the bench even though it would be nice to have 4 CB's that could step in. Plus it is trolling a promotion rival. Would prefer Grealish if we are pinching anyone from Villa tbh.

Definitely slightly odd unless Chancel is off. Can't see him moving to sit on the bench even though it would be nice to have 4 CB's that could step in. Plus it is trolling a promotion rival. Would prefer Grealish if we are pinching anyone from Villa tbh.

If we were selling Mbemba the replacement would be of a lot higher profile than Clark tbh.

As shown with the likes of Gayle, Ritchie and seemingly Diame replacing Cisse, Townsend and Sissoko.

He's clearly being bought as cover, stop worrying over nothing.

'Closing in' on Knockeart according to the guardian

Caulkin reckons deal is dead atm. I know who I trust.

His comment was: "Told that #Nufc submitted two new bids for players today. Knockaert not one of them - "that's not happening." We'll see."  He hasn't said the deal is dead, just that we weren't bidding at the time of asking plus "we'll see" implies that he wouldn't be surprised if we were still moving ahead with that deal despite keeping quiet.

His comment was: "Told that #Nufc submitted two new bids for players today. Knockaert not one of them - "that's not happening." We'll see."  He hasn't said the deal is dead, just that we weren't bidding at the time of asking plus "we'll see" implies that he wouldn't be surprised if we were still moving ahead with that deal despite keeping quiet.

He's said tonight he's been told it's dead, tbf.

He's said tonight he's been told it's dead, tbf.

Where's that reported?  Have I missed a tweet?

@NUFCPulse @StephNUFC I've checked again this evening and told it's dead. Never say never this month, but nowt happening at the moment.

Be interested to see who we go for instead, definitely need a winger if Thauvin is off.

Judging off today's reports his only choice is Marseille due to his girlfriend spitting her dummy out at thought of living in Rome.

Be interested to see who we go for instead, definitely need a winger if Thauvin is off.

Judging off today's reports his only choice is Marseille due to his girlfriend spitting her dummy out at thought of living in Rome.

Yeah, no way in hell you don't keep someone like that happy.

I'd judge him for being ruled by her but then you only have to look at her.

Lord have mercy.