Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why are people seeming more interested in individuals rather than the team? Heard similar things with Aarons. Don't get why you'd be averse to signing a first team quality player.

Need to keep a squad happy. If someone signs thinking they're the starter and turn out to be third choice, they'll be unhappy. Unhappiness might spread across the squad if certain players are friends with the new striker and so on.

We need a happy and focused squad pulling in the right direction. The right personalities.

In short, that might actually be my issue with Haller. Based on absolutely nothing I just think he's the type of player that believes their own hype.

:lol:

Constructive. You do realize one of our biggest issues over the past few seasons has been squad mentality?

Sorry I was meant to highlight just the last line. The rest is fair play.

Fair enough :lol: Was a bit worried 'cause you're one of the good ones  :rose:

Just a tiny bit ridiculous to not want a striker because you think it might upset 1 of the only 2! that we currently have.

We need one desperately and I doubt Mitrovic would throw his toys out the pram anyway and he didn't while Cisse was starting and Rafa had him on the bench last season.

Not my point really. Just saying I think we should go for a 2nd or 3rd choice type striker rather than a new leading man and that I felt Haller would be a leading man rather than a back-up, not saying we don't need another striker.

Our net spend is still below zero isn't it? Our wage bill probably a lot healthier and much of the dead wood gone. Hopefully some more shit gone soon, plus Sissoko. I really hope we can get the players in that we need before the deadline in 9 days or whatever it is. If we manage this it's looking bright :thup:

back in for bas dost according to graeme bailey.

Not very good at all, not that I can see him coming anyway.

i've never seen him, but he seems to have a decent enough record, and certainly has the height we lack.

Our net spend is still below zero isn't it? Our wage bill probably a lot healthier and much of the dead wood gone. Hopefully some more s*** gone soon, plus Sissoko. I really hope we can get the players in that we need before the deadline in 9 days or whatever it is. If we manage this it's looking bright :thup:

Equally, I think we will struggle,if we don't sign a natural winger, we are absolutely desperate for one.

back in for bas dost according to graeme bailey.

Not very good at all, not that I can see him coming anyway.

i've never seen him, but he seems to have a decent enough record, and certainly has the height we lack.

Certainly has the height and strength, but his goal record is slightly skewed by the one good season he has had, the majority of time he has struggled.