Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No way do we risk anything on Morrison regardless of how much talent he has.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-news-pogba-morrison-11398820

Alleged the best ever talent at old Trafford according to Ferdinand.Pogba used to look up to him & idolised him.

Imagine if Rafa could sort him?

He must have settled a bit now, he's 23.

It's a real heart says yes head says no situation with Morrison. Such a highly rated talent, but seems to be lacking in the upstairs department to function as a professional in a team sport.

If it's a free transfer it maybe worth a punt if the contract is something we can pull on him at any time if he acts like a dick.

Atsu is looking close and I think that will be it.

Sky reported an hour ago deal was close.

Loan to buy.

Imagine a world where we complete all our incoming transfers before deadline day, you're in it :megusta:

Loan to buy.

Imagine a world where we complete all our incoming transfers before deadline day, you're in it :megusta:

You think once this goes through we are totally done?

Will still be glued to deadline day in the hope of Jim white shouting breaking Moussa Sissoko having a medical at West Brom. :lol:

I definitely think we could do with another central midfielder or even two TBH.

I won't be dissatisfied with our dealings if/when we we sign a left winger, but other than our first choice central midfield 3, we don't have a lot else. Especially given that Colback is proving equally as shite in this division as in the Premier league.

Loan to buy.

You think once this goes through we are totally done?

Will still be glued to deadline day in the hope of Jim white shouting breaking Moussa Sissoko having a medical at West Brom. :lol:

You're right, we still have Sissoko to shift and the youngsters to loan out.  Can't see anything else happening.

Sissoko won't be going anywhere, had all summer for it to happen it won't happen in 48 hours

I still expect him to go, however if he has to stay I have faith that Rafa will make him knuckle down and he can be a major player for us, at least till January.

If we do sell him, I would expect us to have a replacement already in mind.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-news-pogba-morrison-11398820

Alleged the best ever talent at old Trafford according to Ferdinand.Pogba used to look up to him & idolised him.

I know coaches who had him at Manchester United. Both agree he's 'the best player they've seen' and both also said he was an idiot who they had little sympathy for. I also know a trainee they had who was chucked out for serious bullying (i.e. aggravated violence / GBH). They have a lower opinion of Morrison's personality. I know quite a few people who know him personally / grew up with / played at junior level with him and they all have the same view - insanely talented and a lot of trouble. As people have said though, he is older now ... So, who knows?

Sissoko won't be going anywhere, had all summer for it to happen it won't happen in 48 hours

I still expect him to go, however if he has to stay I have faith that Rafa will make him knuckle down and he can be a major player for us, at least till January.

If we do sell him, I would expect us to have a replacement already in mind.

for me a lot depends on his head, not getting his move now might break him given his own perception of his level and quality

if there's remotely a chance of him becoming a problem i'd rather loan him for a fee to someone and try again next summer or bring him back into the fold if we're promoted

my biggest worry would be that he spends a year with us in the champo and continues the norm of rarely scoring or creating goals, other folk might start to cotton on at some point  and look beyond the fact he can run fast with the ball :lol:

I know coaches who had him at Manchester United. Both agree he's 'the best player they've seen' and both also said he was an idiot who they had little sympathy for. I also know a trainee they had who was chucked out for serious bullying (i.e. aggravated violence / GBH). They have a lower opinion of Morrison's personality. I know quite a few people who know him personally / grew up with / played at junior level with him and they all have the same view - insanely talented and a lot of trouble. As people have said though, he is older now ... So, who knows?

If he had changed, and was that good surely Lazio would keep him.

Just can't see Rafa going for anyone like that.

Just can't see Rafa going for anyone like that.

He signed Jermaine Pennant didn't he?