Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hardly a shock that footballers are mercenaries, let's be honest.

Exactly. Anyone on their high horse about the fact he left us to go to a Premier League club, Pardew or not, needs to re-evaluate their stance. Instantly makes us more dangerous at this level and promotion comes above all else.

He just comes across as a bloke consistently making stupid decisions for no clear reason. Leaving us was obviously the worst decision he's ever made at the time, and now he has the chance to rectify it, and get away from that Palace nightmare, and he's umming and ahhing over the minute possibility he might have to spend more than a few months in the championship (if that's true) when he'll end up there anyway.

He seems like a total moron :lol:

If he comes back (loan or not), plays well and scores a few, all will be forgiven from the fans part. I cannot be arsed to be bitter towards him.

Having said that, if he really doesn't want to be here, i doubt Rafa would sanction it in the first place.

I'm a petty cunt, so I'll admit that I would love to sign him on loan and send him back to a relegated Palace after he has secured promotion for us :lol:

Im the same. If it was ok for him beforehand it should only be the same for us. There could be better possible options in the future for better type players. To be fair Rafa had him on fire when he was here. But i dislike shallow type players.

“Still nothing yet,” the Spaniard replied when asked if the Magpies were close to signing anyone.

“It’s so obvious that we have to balance a little bit the team; I’m expecting something this week, hopefully.

“But that’s just my feeling, I’m expecting. You can see that still we can improve the side a little bit.”

He did well for us before, but I'm not sure what the rest of the squad are going to feel. He deserted the sinking ship, now he wants to come back but he's going to piss off again if we don't get promoted. Not exactly committed to the cause.

“Still nothing yet,” the Spaniard replied when asked if the Magpies were close to signing anyone.

“It’s so obvious that we have to balance a little bit the team; I’m expecting something this week, hopefully.

“But that’s just my feeling, I’m expecting. You can see that still we can improve the side a little bit.”

Don't like the sound of that. Sounds like it's out of his hands. Slow Charnley bumbling about no doubt.

Don't like the sound of that. Sounds like it's out of his hands. Slow Charnley bumbling about no doubt.

When it comes to the financial side of things and trying to tie a deal up, it's out of every managers hands.

Charnley is perfectly capable of getting deals done, we managed about 40 deals in the summer (in and out). If nothing is happening it's because the deal isn't right for the club, probably coming down to just cold, hard cash.

NUFC 360 ‏@NUFC360  4m4 minutes ago

More

#NUFC have shown an interest in Barrow, who has a £5million release clause in his contract at the Liberty Stadium, reports Birmingham Mail.

We love getting linked to left footed right wingers.