Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You think he will go for a fee that high?

Naa, 15-20 with addons maybe. If he stays at RB and have the same season next year, he will go for Draxlermoney maybe.

RB wont sell for that, so think he will stay and dont think he want to leave that badly with CL football next season.

Think he'll go for £30-40m. Canny player, Forsberg.

You think he will go for a fee that high?

Naa, 15-20 with addons maybe. If he stays at RB and have the same season next year, he will go for Draxlermoney maybe.

RB wont sell for that, so think he will stay and dont think he want to leave that badly with CL football next season.

Think he'll go for £30-40m. Canny player, Forsberg.

Think 30-40 seems a bit much, to be honest, but never know with the market today.

Are there any realistic Forsberg type of players out there that people are sleeping on? I haven't really been following football that much this year so don't really know much about the market as of today.

Mangala for 12m would be very good.

Looks like Rafa wants 2 centre backs judging by the amount we've been linked with.

Think we just have multiple targets incase they fall through tbh, you know like most professional clubs will do. :lol:

Unless we sell Mbemba I don't think we'll buy two personally.

Mangala for 12m would be very good.

Looks like Rafa wants 2 centre backs judging by the amount we've been linked with.

Think we just have multiple targets incase they fall through tbh, you know like most professional clubs will do. :lol:

Unless we sell Mbemba I don't think we'll buy two personally.

I think we'll buy 2. Rafa is ruthless and must know that Lascelles isn't ready for a full season in the Premier League yet. He also doesn't seem to completely trust Mbemba either.

I'd prefer to see us spend the 12-15m on Sakho rather than Mangala but i'll trust Rafa's judgement on it.

It seems he's been a big fan of Mangala for a number of years now apparently so i'm sure he's aware as to what weaknesses would need to be worked on.

I'd prefer to see us spend the 12-15m on Sakho rather than Mangala but i'll trust Rafa's judgement on it.

It seems he's been a big fan of Mangala for a number of years now apparently so i'm sure he's aware as to what weaknesses would need to be worked on.

We wouldn't get Sakho for that though.

We wouldn't get Sakho for that though.

Sure I read somewhere that Liverpool had quoted Palace 15m, although I may be mistaken.

I think overall, Mangala is a better player than Sakho.

Based on what? Sakho has generally played well in England. The reason he wasn't playing for Liverpool was due to an argument with Klopp and not due to performances iirc. On the other hand Mangala was pretty poor for City

Liverpool wanted 20m for Sakho, after his very good performances for Crystal Palace, they apparantly now want 30m

Hes a better player than Mangala imo, with all the players we have been linked with im suprised hes not one of thrm

I think overall, Mangala is a better player than Sakho.

Based on what? Sakho has generally played well in England. The reason he wasn't playing for Liverpool was due to an argument with Klopp and not due to performances iirc. On the other hand Mangala was pretty poor for City

Based on my opinion of watching them both, yo.

Guest neesy111

Mangala was absolutely dogshit when I went to watch Valencia in September.

I wasn't too impressed in the 5-6 valencia games I watched him in this season on TV.

Forgot you don't like defenders that defend. Carry on

Ronaldo, is that you?

Don't mean to be harsh like. Just don't know what you want me to say when you don't give any reason for why you think he's better