Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Considering Rafa's comments have had no effect on our movements, it seems like we've made bigger steps today than we have in the rest of the window. Curious.

I mean, they have had an effect and may speed up future deals slightly. But I doubt we were planning to make zero signings and suddenly rushed these two through.

Considering Rafa's comments have had no effect on our movements, it seems like we've made bigger steps today than we have in the rest of the window. Curious.

I mean, they have had an effect and may speed up future deals slightly. But I doubt we were planning to make zero signings and suddenly rushed these two through.

He wanted to hurry them along, rather than miss out on signings. See Abraham, Tammy.

I'd say that is exactly what it has done, as you've also touched on yourself.

I really like Durmisi, having watched him playing for the national team and Brondby.

He is a very hard-working and aggressive LB. He loves to dribble, set-up a one-two and shoot.

I would think he is not as capable defensive as offensive, but I can't really remember his defending.

€10M does seem a bit high for him, but probably todays market.

I really like Durmisi, having watched him playing for the national team and Brondby.

He is a very hard-working and aggressive LB. He loves to dribble, set-up a one-two and shoot.

I would think he is not as capable defensive as offensive, but I can't really remember his defending.

€10M does seem a bit high for him, but probably todays market.

Won't mind him at all.

Journo's from Liverpool Echo claim we haven't bid, or shown serious interest in Ojo and his only options are Boro and Fulham.

Seems about right, honestly I think our interest died with the Murphy deal despite what the media says.

So, we've spent around 30m so far on Murphy, Lejuly, Manquillo and Atsu. I wonder how much we have left... Hopefully we can get rid of some dead wood soon too. I'm kind of hoping for 2-3 top additions that will easily walk into our 1st 11.

We have a f*** load of selling to do man :lol:

Like selling sand in Sahara.

GK: Krul, Darlow

CB: Hanley

LB: Lazaar (I'd keep him but w/e)

CM: Saivet, Colback (He's fucking staying isn't he?)

ST: Riviere, Murphy

We have a f*** load of selling to do man :lol:

Like selling sand in Sahara.

GK: Krul, Darlow

CB: Hanley

LB: Lazaar (I'd keep him but w/e)

CM: Saivet, Colback (He's f***ing staying isn't he?)

ST: Riviere, Murphy

I think we'll eventually sell Murphy, Hanley and maybe Darlow.

The rest we'll probably be lucky to loan out :lol: