Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Xavi and Iniesta are in my all time XI like. I'd have loved to have seen Scholes in that team alongside them though, it would have been amazing. As time goes on, Scholes's reputation grows bigger and bigger, mind. I think that might be largely to do with the failure of Lampard and Gerrard.

Guest firetotheworks

Of course Scholes was quality as is demonstrated by how much both Xavi and Iniesta have talked about how much they adored watching him in their youth, but come on man, it's Iniesta.

Proper love how much you buzz off Iniesta like, you can tell it's proper sincere as well.

Of course Scholes was quality as is demonstrated by how much both Xavi and Iniesta have talked about how much they adored watching him in their youth, but come on man, it's Iniesta.

Xavi was better than Iniesta though.

While I don't agree with HTT, it's closer than most people think. Scholes was fucking phenomenal who wasn't really appreciated in this country as much as he probably should have been.

Lets not fight over who's a better midfielder, xavi or iniesta, you don't get to watch two players like that in the same side very often.  :smitten:

Scholes was mint and should never have been shunted out of england sides for Lampard and Gerrard. It's the kind of stupidity only england could pull off

On a related topic, Gerrard and Scholes produced 2 of the best displays I've seen by an opposition player at SJP

Was the Gerrard display when we were booing him after a poor England performance ?

Pretty sure he got a standing ovation when he came off that day by sections of the ground.

Yeah he did. It was when they completely bummed us under Allardyce and Given got MOM.

Was it not under Kinnear during our relegation season?

The 1-5 was under Kinnear and the season before we get completely bummed by Liverpool at home also but it was 0-3 and under Allardyce. Basically, the games were carbon copies of each other, only difference being the season, manager and scoreline.

Guest chopey

My Makem mate once won a competition to go in the tunnel at the stadium of light at the end of and England game, he got an England shirt and was supposed to stand and have all the players sign it as they came out to go home. Owen came out first preceded by his PA, Agent and two bodyguards carrying all his kit and walked straight past my mate. He said when Scholes came out alone, he had just his boots in an Asda carrier bag and as he was signing the shirt he asked my mate where the car park was so he could drive home.

Guest chopey

:lol:

What sort of player is he? DM?

Birthday a few days before Halloween, middle class parents, symmetrical face.

When it says we are preparing a 'late move' they think that means we will bid shortly jsut after the other bids etc, what it actually means is we will forget to send in the paperwork and will actually sign him in 2 years.

For the twats who whinge at nufc360...

I've called nufc360 out on that mind because the url linked just quotes Sky Sports, and nowhere says we're the preferred choice. See if they've got another link or if they've just made that bit up.

ROLLEYES