Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clearly, Ashley is banking on the nous of Rafa to keep us up with what we have. I don't see it ending well - as ever, it's a distinct lack of ambition from the owner. I believe Rafa is still only in place, because he doesn't want to let the supporters and the city down.

Will say again - NUFC will never amount to anything as long as Ashley owns us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As time goes on the true meaning of this quote is becoming clearer and it's pretty grim.

“I’ve confirmed to Rafa and Lee that they can have every last penny that the club generates through promotion, player sales and other means in order to build for next season.”

Last week im masturbating over Correa, now we are talking about Joselu. A guy who spent most of the season behind John Walters.

f*** off and sign some talent.

Season starts a week on Sunday for us. And nobody else will be in by then given our track record. f***ing sack Charnley he's an utter slug.

Joselu surely is/was intended to be a replacement for Murphy, surely. I posted last night I'd love Correa here; someone who I'm going to be excited about going to watch as I've only heard about him recently and what I've heard is really good, plus he can play a striker, which we're desperate for.

I can't see us being ambitious enough and trying to get him. Ashley doesn't want the club anymore and so won't put any of his 3.5bn fortune or whatever the f*** it is into something he doesn't want.

And the press know f*** all regarding incomings. Merino was out of the blue, as was Manquillo, and the Correa talk from 2 days ago from Ryder and the Chronicle has just evaporated it seems.

I know we are a newly promoted side, but for gods sake! Whats happened to the market, if its that tough to sign players we should turn back to ligue 1. Because if Haidara on 22k a week is considered high wages, we could sign pretty much anyone outside PSG and a few of the top tier sides.

Everton picked up Ramirez for nowt. They are blowing their lukaku money to death, you are right though the fat tit has decided he's done. Its like me putting piles of cash into my house im selling for some other fucker to enjoy.

I would respect Rafa even more if he can do something with what we have. Id be content to finish 17th. I know Benitez will already be targeting much higher and believe he would have had everything he needed by now. Unfortunate we have a director who is useless.

Guest ElCid

If you think that we have received 9.5 from thuvin, 6 from the sissoko 2 million from Murphy we have spent virtually sweet fuck all up to now. That squad imho will struggle to stay up big time but the fat fuck continues his roll the dice policy.

No 10?

"Joselu plays as a striker and has been described by his Stoke manager Mark Hughes as a "technically adept forward...He's a good technical player, he's got good ability and I like his movement. His link-up play is very good and with the finishing we've done so far in training I've been very pleased. You can see technically he's very adept, getting his body in the right position to take chances."

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/newcastle-set-for-improved-bid-for-stoke-striker-joselu-1-8687860

Coming back with an improved offer after a derisory bid. Derisory us never, not having it.

Looking at his La Liga form for Deportivo last year. 5 goals in 892 minutes of football before an Achilles injury 1 goal in 2 games basically. Also having a good pre season for Stoke.