Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surely those wanting out of the championship can see the merit in a lot of our "crap". We got promoted well ahead of 3rd place so you'd think there'd be plenty of offers. It's not like wages and fees can be that bad if they have ambitions.

Well our "crap" didn't play in many games so teams won't know if they're good enough to fire a team to promotion

Not sure of the reliability of that article but the way I read it they will only a sanction a deal to a team outside of England.  Pointless talking about it really we can't and won't pay for him.

Surely those wanting out of the championship can see the merit in a lot of our "crap". We got promoted well ahead of 3rd place so you'd think there'd be plenty of offers. It's not like wages and fees can be that bad if they have ambitions.

Yeah, this is what I've been saying about people like Hanley. Doesn't apply to Rivière though for example, who is just shit.

Really wish we'd sign someone who's going to get me and others excited at the thought of going to watch, someone like Vazquez or Correa. Especially the latter, given our need for strikers.

Starting to doubt whether we'll get anyone else at all in. f***s sake.

Really wish we'd sign someone who's going to get me and others excited at the thought of going to watch, someone like Vazquez or Correa. Especially the latter, given our need for strikers.

It's looking doubtful we'll get anyone in for Spurs.

Yeah, this is what I've been saying about people like Hanley. Doesn't apply to Rivière though for example, who is just s***.

I can see the end of this transfer window being pretty manic. Hopefully we can get rid of a couple of them then, although it may be too late to get anyone in at that stage.

Our wage bill can't be that horrendous, almost all of our premier league waged players have left either last summer or this one. Our wage bill then wasn't exactly out of control by PL standards and the TV money has increased substantially since then. Lejune, Manquillo and Merino can't be on that much. If we got relegated next season with 35 players on the books though i could see that being an issue.

Still think we'll sign three more though.

Even if we got someone in today I'm not sure Rafa would throw them in for spurs.  Need time to bed in and learn the system.

Thanks for letting us know, Lee.

Bought Townsend and Shelvey last time, will depend how we're doing. If we're a few wins from safety we'll spend nowt and hope for the best, as per.

636107704573991610-935355732_tumblr_inline_nrcnmbxupn1rbz183_500.gif

What? 

Since we're projecting past transfer windows on to future ones to work out the likelihood of signings, there isn't likely to be much brand new information in the conversation.

Therefore I'd request that you think twice when using a Friends GIF on me in future.