Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think that's complete guesswork regarding the departure by Ryder. He had no idea the Cisse deal was being done until the club announced it and tbf there's probably a good chance that there will be another player leaving in the next couple days with all the players we're bringing in :lol:

Saivet, Shelvey, Colback, Hayden, Anita is just one away from a decent set of Championship midfielders. It's mostly the wings where we're lacking. And another versatile defender.

If we can get Aarons fit, along with Ritchie that's potentially 1 excellent winger for each flank. Still got Thauvin on the books as we speak as well.

Ok so the players with questions over them.

Krul, Sissoko and Janmaat definitely off.

The fee for Sissoko will pretty much even out what we've spent on other players

which may negate the need to sell Wijnaldum, and if Benitez can get him

on board for the season, he could be a force for us.

Gouffran is a grafter which Benitez likes, if he can follow instructions,

he'll keep his squad place.

Shelvey will ultimately be shipped on but not until January perhaps.

Unless Benitez can find a use for him that doesn't fuck the rest of the team up.

De Jong could be anything really, it's been make or break for him for a long time now.

There's definitely an intelligent player in there, hopefully the new medical staff can keep him in ok shape.

Tiote will be kept unless this Hayden kid is being seen as the new defensive option.

For what it's worth, I think a lot of the improvement in the team was complimented by Tiote being in there too,

his age is going against him now though so very much a short term solution.

Crazy how Armstrong doesn't seem to be getting a chance after tearing it up last season,

but then.. we don't actually know that yet.

The froggies.. very costly mistakes.. these loans will drag on until their contracts are up.

Mitrovic will stay, become the top boy. This season will be good for him.

Vuckic, it's his final year? I'm more disappointed with him that any other of our players..

just hasn't fulfilled the potential and always seems to get injured just as

he was about to get a chance. Such a shame.

Riviere will be away, some French club will be daft enough to pay something for him.

Anita will be kept on, he's a useful man to have in a squad.

Toney.. i'm interested in this kid.. he could be very decent given a decent run in the side,

but perhaps it won't happen for him now that Gayle is here.

Have I missed any?