Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best case scenario for the end of the window by this point is that we haven't sold our best striker.

We should have a festival for this happy moment, celebrate it every year and make it a tradition.

How old is Ashley? with that heart taking the pounding its getting I wanna know how long he's got left on earth

He will only become the age that you decide. Do it DO IT DO IT! Poll added.

Why did we think it would be any different this time around?

We didn't. But there's always that 0.1% of hope. Deadline day ruled that out, once again :lol:

I know, I fooled myself as well to be fair.

I'm getting irrationally angry that Crystal fucking Palace have paid £26m for someone and we can't even dream of that. Crystal Palace ffs. Have you been to Selhurst? You couldn't think of a shittier club to be spending that money, yet here we are. God fucking sake.

Guest firetotheworks

They don't even pretend to try anymore because they know that they've dampened our expectations enough to know that we'll just fuck it off. Zombie club.

Fucking joke of a club man. We can't even enjoy being back in the PL because we're not signing anyone and are set to struggle this year. We can't enjoy Rafa as he's got a weak squad to deal with. And we're always going to assume he's going to walk at some point because we've got the worst owner in the PL.

Really not sure why the fuck I bother anymore this is insanely stupid that I've followed this club from Florida with absolutely no pay off or satisfaction in the past 10 years with that Fat fuck owning us.

f***ing joke of a club man. We can't even enjoy being back in the PL because we're not signing anyone and are set to struggle this year. We can't enjoy Rafa as he's got a weak squad to deal with. And we're always going to assume he's going to walk at some point because we've got the worst owner in the PL.

Really not sure why the f*** I bother anymore this is insanely stupid that I've followed this club from Florida with absolutely no pay off or satisfaction in the past 10 years with that Fat f*** owning us.

At least it's fucking hot and sunny where you live. Over here I have to hide all the fucking ropes and knives 10 months out of 12.

Guest firetotheworks

How the fuck wasn't he guaranteed regular game time here? He'd be our only fucking LB until Dummett returns. :lol:

Tbf, he's really not very good from what I've seen of him. I'd much rather have Mbemba there.

How the fuck wasn't he guaranteed regular game time here? He'd be our only fucking LB until Dummett returns. :lol:

Mbemba has started the last two games there. He had no future here.

Anyway, not the time for rational thought, I appreciate.