Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't really get the Slimani and Deeney rumours if I'm honest. What we need is an upgrade in Gayle who is able to stretch defences and has enough pace to exploit space when given passes in tight areas playing on the shoulder with enough pace to make a difference.

Don't really get the Slimani and Deeney rumours if I'm honest. What we need is an upgrade in Gayle who is able to stretch defences and has enough pace to exploit space when given passes in tight areas playing on the shoulder with enough pace to make a difference.

IVBbPAs.jpg

No reason for anyone to take any Deeney link seriously, main reason is it came from ESPN who know absolutely fuck all. Slimani might actually have some weight to it seeing as it's been reported consistently in various places for months, neither are good enough though IMO.

We'll just have to replace them again in a year tops and i can't see them making a massive impact on whether we stay up or go down, hopefully it would be someone else.

IVBbPAs.jpg

Impossible to imagine Ashley breaking our transfer record for a 30 year old mind.

IVBbPAs.jpg

Impossible to imagine Ashley breaking our transfer record for a 30 year old mind.

Neither can I really. Nice to hope/dream though.