Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul is the pick of them and will go for little money, so I hope Pardew doesn't get him.

The other two are a case of how much we can get in.

Palace have already got Mandanda.

Been reading Bellamy's book, his comments on Rafa were that he was basically a control freak who loves to rotate but was very astute tactically, though very stubborn. Nothing we didn't know already but if we sign Hanley, it's naive to think that will automatically relegate somebody to the bench, it just means there will be plenty of rotation which is no bad thing in a 50ish game season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How very dare you, Sakho is not feeling very well that's why he hasn't gone to Austria.

compare that with the behaviour of gini and thauvin, whatever you think of them.

thats the power of Rafa.

Whatever happens with Wijnaldum and Sissoko i hope that Rafa sets a deadline if they are to leave  (which we will in some way) . Nothing before that then they stay, as simple as that.

Somehow i feel 100% certain that Rafa will do it right. Compared to, say Pardew :lol:

To force a move to somewhere. Terrible attitude though getting paid thousands a week and refuses to play football.

Not that I think he is behaving correctly, but their owners gave a public interview where they said they wanted to replace him with someone better :lol:

Think he's quite right to be a bit pissed off.

Pardew would have had 80% off label's tied around their necks weeks ago.

He'd have been trying to flog them since the end of last season whilst telling us we can't compete with Burton Albion and Brighton.

I'm gonna take a guess we forget Hanley and go for Caulker or Lees.

We should keep putting in derisory offers on Hanley until the window closes then issue a statement about not being able to get the deal over the line.

Rafa's quotes about needing a CB could potentially be the first test of the club since he took over, by that I mean actually being prepared to go out and get the player the manager wants. In the past charnley just messed about for months and ended up with no one. Rafa won't take that so it will be interesting to see how this develops.