Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My fag packet maths tells me if everyone we've been linked with comes and those linked with a move leave then we actually make a profit ?

About 20 million gives us a striker like Jorgensen. Not sure he will be better than Joselu, Perez, Gayle and Mitro.

We should be more creative than that high risk dane for our club record signing.  Go for Balotelli (only 6 months left on his contract) and Ben Arfa instead! :)

About 20 million gives us a striker like Jorgensen. Not sure he will be better than Joselu, Perez, Gayle and Mitro.

We should be more creative than that high risk dane for our club record signing.  Go for Balotelli (only 6 months left on his contract) and Ben Arfa instead! :)

Yes, because Rafa Benitez is totally going to pander to a couple of personalities like that and not just drop them straight away and never use them again.

Yes, because Rafa Benitez is totally going to pander to a couple of personalities like that and not just drop them straight away and never use them again.

:lol:

Have to admit, we'd be absolutely mental to watch as a team. And will be in the tabloids 24/7.

Guest firetotheworks

Woke up and came to work here in the states.  Suddenly had a feeling that today would be a big day for us.

:whistle: :whistle:

:frantic: Source?

Woke up and came to work here in the states.  Suddenly had a feeling that today would be a big day for us.

:whistle: :whistle:

I'd this meant to be cryptic? Do you know something?

God I'm desperate.