Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Make of this what you will, to me it suggests we’re generally just messing around. We sent a scout to the Huddersfield game on Saturday to prepare a report on Mooy; as a possible target for the summer. Not only must we know just about everything on Mooy already but he wasn’t even on the bench and wasn’t expected to feature going from local reports in the days leading up to the game. I’m not joking here btw. Going through the motions no intentions of anything.

The whole club is just coasting, its just so depressing to support a team with all your heart and the people running the show couldn't give two fucks

The whole club is just coasting, its just so depressing to support a team with all your heart and the people running the show couldn't give two f***s

i think coasting is a bit of an exaggeration. sinking would be more apt.

The whole club is just coasting, its just so depressing to support a team with all your heart and the people running the show couldn't give two f***s

Yep, they're not even bothering going through the motions now.....a complete and utter pisstake.

I think this might be my last season for some time.

Guest firetotheworks

It's wilful neglect.

Munchausen by proxy.

I wonder how many analogies we've gone through since Ashley took over.

Make of this what you will, to me it suggests we’re generally just messing around. We sent a scout to the Huddersfield game on Saturday to prepare a report on Mooy; as a possible target for the summer. Not only must we know just about everything on Mooy already but he wasn’t even on the bench and wasn’t expected to feature going from local reports in the days leading up to the game. I’m not joking here btw. Going through the motions no intentions of anything.

Not only that, but given Huddersfield paid £10 million fr him only this summer, there’s no fucking way this lot would stump up anywhere near enough cash to buy him.

Nothing of significance is going to happen from here, it's much too late.

Not so sure, a new striker could still come in yet - which would be pretty significant.

Feyenoord basically admitted that they are prepared to sell Jorgensen so the deal is there to be done. But if it's true that we've said we aren't going to be 'held to ransom' then it's more or less saying we are closed for business. Same shit, different season.

It’s just fucking lies at this point in proceedings. Just finishing the spinning process to the gullible fans to give the illusion of effort. He’s not going to sell the club and he’s got no intention of investing either, he’s a proven liar, cunt and absolute piece of shit. Please don’t get your hopes up, nothing that will move the club forward is going to happen this week, this year or this decade until he either dies or sells up. Forget it.

It’s just f***ing lies at this point in proceedings. Just finishing the spinning process to the gullible fans to give the illusion of effort. He’s not going to sell the club and he’s got no intention of investing either, he’s a proven liar, c*** and absolute piece of s***. Please don’t get your hopes up, nothing that will move the club forward is going to happen this week, this year or this decade until he either dies or sells up. Forget it.