Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

Videos going around on Facebook again now. England and Wales fans marching around the streets together singing f*** off Russia..

They're asking for a kick in. Unless they think the police will protect them/they massively outnumber them. But even then half will scatter leaving a small group to get kicked all over. Idiots should just have a drink and try to remain out of trouble.

Videos going around on Facebook again now. England and Wales fans marching around the streets together singing f*** off Russia..

They're asking for a kick in. Unless they think the police will protect them/they massively outnumber them. But even then half will scatter leaving a small group to get kicked all over. Idiots should just have a drink and try to remain out of trouble.

Seems like they were chasing russian fans, not necessarily the ultimate fighting crowd (all had home shirts on). Don't know what that bang was at the beginning but that video shows us being arseholes like.

Guest neesy111

How hard is it to go a football match and just have a quiet drink and be respectful of the country you are in?

Too hard for many it seems.

Guest firetotheworks

The media are loving this. They're following around anything and everything, hoping for it to kick off. A little rowdy and it's all "it's a massive firm" this and "mental scenes" that.

None of it's great but they're sensationalising everything, now. It's a sick level of reporting.

It's not like they're massively over exaggerating though, England fans have gone over there and shamed us yet again, provoked or not I'm embarrassed to be English at the moment.

Guest neesy111

It's the same with good proportion of English when they are aboard though, no respect for the country they are visiting.

Watching Sky News  Live coverage of the chaos in Lille now. Just throw those fans in the sea man. Wanting a fight with the police but shitting their pants when the Russians came along.

Won't be surprised if we get kicked out of the tournament. Can't see the French putting up with this if we progress further in the tournament.

Guest firetotheworks

The media are loving this. They're following around anything and everything, hoping for it to kick off. A little rowdy and it's all "it's a massive firm" this and "mental scenes" that.

None of it's great but they're sensationalising everything, now. It's a sick level of reporting.

It's not like they're massively over exaggerating though, England fans have gone over there and shamed us yet again, provoked or not I'm embarrassed to be English at the moment.

Aye, they're scum. But the stuff outside of the real shite is just sensationalism. Reporters talking of stuff like they're gansta savy.

But why are you embarrassed to be English because of them? They're not representative of you, or anyone you know. Like fuck do they represent me. All of them (all nations) are just dregs of society. They couldn't embarrass me if they tried.

It's not that they represent me, it's that their actions affect me and every other English person who wants to have a nice time abroad. I'm embarrassed to share a planet with those people, it's even more embarrassing if I share a country or a city.