Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

Actually, when I stopped with my mate's bro in Paderborn back in the day, he was pretty assimilated and fluent, had married a local lass and they had a kid about 7, so not all are the same. Not too keen on sweeping generalisations.

Oh, absolutely. The lads that settled here, and there are a lot, speak the language and that. Just they're not the ones hitting the bars in town on Friday nights.

And when they do, the same rule applies. If you speak German, you're not one of "them". Handy shibboleth.

:thup: OK man, I get that. That was pretty much how it was. Me and the mate had a bit of Krautish, enough to order spiegelei and bier, which took about an hour to pour :lol: Jeez, the internet doesn't like how I spelt my egg. I had sauerkraut in a frying pan too. Didn't mind Jormany.

Ridiculous scenes there in the Croatia end. Just shows how unimportant the football is to meatheads, they've just needlessly fucked their own team over in more ways than one.

Read "meatheads" as "methheads" and was genuinely confused for a second why tons of Croatian methheads were at the match :lol: