Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

I'm there and apparently it was a section of their hooligans that hate the Croatian FA so much that they want to get thrown out. French riot police knew it was going to happen 5 mins before it happened and then just watched. The fighting was between the above mentioned group and the fans who took exception to their protest

Guest mrainey

Bunch of fucking brainwashed idiots, these so called "supporters". This game was a bit special, mind you. Srna, who's been the captain for like eternity now (I'm not his biggest fan, he's been pretty shit in the national team for years now), lost his father after the game with Turkey and you could see this was personal, he was running like a mad man trying to win every fkn thing. Cried his ass off during the anthem as well. And after Rakitic scored he kept pointing at Srna as a way of dedicating the goal to him. And then some clueless twats that somehow believe they're repressed and fighting against corruption; manage to go to fucking Paris of all places (because life is hard for these twats) and throw some flares on a fucking football pitch when their team is 2:1 up. Smite them oh lord ffs.

What a fucking shitshow this tournament has been.

You know, this must legit be the least interesting tournament in ages, well that's how I feel. So much negativity on and off the field. I'm in general pretty happy about these tournaments but man, it is really hard to care. Hopefully it will pick up later on after the group stages.

Fucking awful that. Flares are bad enough, but lobbing fireworks onto the pitch ffs. Some cunt must have watched that steward knowing it was going to explode as well.

Was just saying similar today, imo the buzz around London for this tournament is significantly lower than usual and I'm not quite sure why that is.

Going through a few citys i'm amazed by the lack of England flags hanging out of bedroom windows.car windows  noone really gives a shit , no one wearing England shirts

Was just saying similar today, imo the buzz around London for this tournament is significantly lower than usual and I'm not quite sure why that is.

Going through a few citys i'm amazed by the lack of England flags hanging out of bedroom windows.car windows  noone really gives a shit , no one wearing England shirts

There's just something boring about it I think. No proper narrative (i.e. massive stars to watch / teams out for glory and/or blood) as well as it basically just being a friendly tournament until the knock-outs due to only eight teams dropping out at this stage. Only time I've been properly invested was during the Iceland game, proper underdog story in the making that. Especially given Ronaldo's reaction to it all.

I'm loving it. :lol: Absolutely gutted the 3 games a day is over already after tomorrow.

It's been mental. Back to back football from 2pm to 10pm  :drool:

Aye, gotta love the group stages of international tournaments! also gutted its almost over :(

Im fucking drunk so I have to say a few things.

This fórum has made my life Better in só many levels

You people are great. I am glad Benfica played NUFC. Thanks for all the good times and laughs

Come to Algarve this summary.txt I will pay you a few beers

Seriously: Football is great because of Lads like you

Even Katherine Katherine kayzero

Crazy night man. Came from Lisbon to my hometown at 1am and in the next couple hours for some reason I was playing at some table football tournament and got completely drunk.

I sent that message after being disqualified, while drinking a beer and watching Copa America.