Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

The majority of England fans are soft targets. They travel in large numbers, get p*ssed up, make a lot of noise and then get kicked to s*** by groups of organised, hard core, sober, hooligans from another country who seem to think that these England fans are the ones to attack to gain their own notoriety or believe that the England fans will get the blame.

We've got some right arse holes following us but I've got sympathy for the majority of them. Personally, I'd never travel to a foreign tournament to watch England play as I wouldn't feel safe. That's just wrong.

I just don't understand the need to get completely s***-faced drunk before, during, and after a match. It's pretty pathetic.

Me neither. I can understand getting shit-faced after the match but why pay a lot of money and travel abroad to watch football and not remember anything of it next morning. :lol:

There's nothing wrong with getting shitfaced before, during and after a match, it happens every week in the UK without much bother. People are effectively on holiday over in France too.

aye but the point is, or the last times I did it- the match passes you by-

Guest neesy111

Had my ticket stolen from me by a scouser.

I hope that's a joke

Liverpudlians are well known for their wit.

Cunts.

There's nothing wrong with getting shitfaced before, during and after a match, it happens every week in the UK without much bother. People are effectively on holiday over in France too.

That's all well and good and people are welcome to do it, just seems completely pointless.

Had my ticket stolen from me by a scouser.

I hope that's a joke

Liverpudlians are well known for their wit.

Cunts.

Wtf, this actually happened? How?

"Wallet inspector!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I could just about see it as well.

The comments :lol:

USA PAID Euros to pay them Russians to go and fight there showing the "Russian Aggression"

USA wanted to show that Russians are bad and mean creatures

Vlad's conspiracy machine in overdrive.