Newcastle United Fixtures 2016/17 Season

joeyt

Living in Norwich I'm gonna take the missus on a romantic valentines date to see us play at Carrow Road.

Might even hand deliver a valentines card to rafa while I'm there.

:lol:

That Ipswich game will be a cracker if it stays at 3pm easter monday. Lovely part oft he country and on a bank holiday, be a good weekend that.

Blackburn away on Monday 2nd Janaury will be good as well

Why are Villa in the EFL Cup round 1 but we're not?

Us and Norwich get a bye for being the top 2 ranked teams at this stage. Villa weren't so they enter at this round. And it's to accomodate the teams playing in Europe in later rounds.

How likely are they to fuck about with the dates for TV?  Can't remember what it was like last time compared to the Prem, and not sure if the new Friday night fuckery makes changes more or less likely.  What's the best way to get an alert of a fixture change so I can adjust my leave requests?

How likely are they to f*** about with the dates for TV?  Can't remember what it was like last time compared to the Prem, and not sure if the new Friday night fuckery makes changes more or less likely.  What's the best way to get an alert of a fixture change so I can adjust my leave requests?

From .com

Only the first weekend of live games are announced at this stage, with details of second weekend selections promised in the coming days and alterations up until September 24th published before the end of July.

You could probably make out the amount of time notice given for a fixture change. But expect us, Villa, Leeds, Derby and maybe Forest being fucked a lot by Sky.

Think the fixture list has been kind to us. On paper the first five games are easier than most. Good for momentum. Like rafa says, hardly that important as we have to play all of them. Still a great start goes along way IMO.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine telling someone in the mid to late '90s that the 2016/17 Division One league would have Newcastle, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Derby, Fulham, Ipswich, Birmingham, Norwich, QPR, Sheffield Wednesday and Wolves in it at the same time.