Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

The actual hey jude chant is decent. Been in some big crowds think it was millennium stadium (awful fa cup game) where thousands singing it was good. Absolutely no need for it to play on speakers. Rubbish teams need songs because every single fan hates the eye bleeding spectacle in front of them. We aren't rubbish anymore, so let the players actually hear what that sounds like. 

7 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

The biggest issue I have with the pre and post match music is the volume. It's dangerously loud. I work in music... it actually hurts my ears... god knows what it's doing to kids.

Yep. It’s fairly straightforward, it’s damaging their hearing, and ours.

6 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Doesn't seem excessively loud from the back of the East Stand, our speakers are probably so old and shit they have to deafen the other stands so it reaches us.

Depends where you are due to directionality of loud speakers. Leazes level 4 is the worst I’ve experienced, I posted about it in the Cambridge match thread afterwards.

It does seem louder than it has done in previous years and for what it's worth I also think it's much louder than it needs to be. 

On another note, I noticed Wor Flags post something about Level 7, what's the plan there?

I think @Heron did mention or upload a vid showing they had upgraded the speakers or audio post-takeover. I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure it was done, not that recently but definitely last year after the takeover.

Edited by nufcjb

29 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I think @Heron did mention or upload a vid showing they had upgraded the speakers or audio post-takeover. I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure it was done, not that recently but definitely last year after the takeover.

Aye it was late November/early December if I remember correctly. Seem to recall being in one night when they'd just fixed them and were trialling Local Hero

On 21/04/2022 at 20:01, HaydnNUFC said:

I hate having to use them as an example to aspire to but Man Utd and Liverpool fans still sing old songs from the 70s and 80s and songs about players from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Wish we would do the same.

That was us today mind

Loved it even if a was watching on a shite stream

FC

Was thinking this morning that you guys should do a big 'Thank you Eddie' tribute at the last game of the season. He has be the most important person imo to help resurrect just how fucking awesome it is to be a toon fan again. Cant thank the man enough :love:  Would be great to show him how appreciative we are 

6 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Was thinking this morning that you guys should do a big 'Thank you Eddie' tribute at the last game of the season. He has be the most important person imo to help resurrect just how fucking awesome it is to be a toon fan again. Cant thank the man enough :love:  Would be great to show him how appreciative we are 

Screenshot and print off on giant flags every tweet/comment/quote from the likes of Agbolnahor, Alan Brazil, Talkshite and whoever else that said we were going down under Eddie, how nobody would want to sign for us and how it's written that Howe will take us down whilst Bruce takes us up. 

Also print off a giant one of Bruce calling him, "that fella who relegated Bournemouth". 

And a final banner calling Richard Keys a bellend. 

love the idea of a big fuck off THANK YOU display. for the players, the staff, the owners, the fans etc. we've done it together, and any future success will be born out of unity and this culture we're building.

and here, Brentford and Brighton (probably others too) both play Hey Jude. they need to manufacture atmosphere because they're tinpot as fuck.

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Has to be something classy.

This

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

A big flag, with Eddie and Tindall, bumming the PL league logo imo. Dick's out, the works.

And this