Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Atmosphere was best it has been in a long time. Even in the Leazes we were up on our feet singing, and not just the usual "Newcastle Newcastle etc", refreshing. And the banners and surfers looked top class, I bet Rafa loved them.

Only downside is the divvies in Level 7, singing shit about Liverpool fans signing on and looking in dustbins when 1. We have a food bank collecting at home games 2. Their fans donated to the food bank which was great and 3. It is cringeworthy outdated shite. Stick to chewing on crayons.

" We usually would score but we didn't, that's a fact. And at Newcastle, in this atmosphere, against such a defensive side. I'm sure they would have like to have played different but we didn't allow them.

FORTITER DEFENDIT TRIUMPHANT

Over the moon with how it's been received on here and by the likes of Benitez and Klopp. Unfortunately, some absolute tosspots complained about us blocking the view of the players coming onto the pitch which we had to deal with at half time and club officials aren't happy with the use of "liars". But this is my message from me alone:

FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GET WHAT WE'RE ABOUT

FUCK THE PAPERS

FUCK SKY

FUCK BISHOP

FUCK ASHLEY

WE ARE NEWCASTLE UNITED!

Imagine moaning about not being able to see the players coming out. :lol: :lol:

We had a feeling the club might not be best pleased about the message like, but did they not check what it said?

Imagine moaning about not being able to see the players coming out. [emoji38] [emoji38]

We had a feeling the club might not be best pleased about the message like, but did they not check what it said?

They had ample opportunity to mate. The banner was painted on the Gallowgate walkway.

Was hilarious this fella complaining  (there was a few). I was trying to humour him and in the end we shook hands but he was kicking off about his nephew not being able to see the players warm up a few weeks back and he had paid his money so he had the right. I agreed he had the right and the right to an opinion at that. However, I said do you not see that the atmosphere has been crap for years and what we're doing is improving it. Just as he went on to get more abusive a wife shouted over and I thought "ah here we go". She said "excuse me lad, what you're doing is fucking fantastic" and then around a dozen people joined in. So I sarcastically stepped back and sort of gestured like "well there it is".

Was a bit more to it than that but as with my experience with AO it was the "haters" being overly abusive and then complaining when they got a reaction.

I'll be brutally honest here and I apologise if I upset people...but I'm fucking sick of people who go and complain about the likes of myself or like minded fans. They don't understand what level of passion, desire and work goes into this shit and they don't understand that we aren't trained diplomats. The abuse and shit we take at times we just have to put up with and we accept that to a degree but sometimes we do snap. But it's sheer ignorance that we are occasionally faced with that fucks me right off. That's not to day we care any more than others' either mind. This is just our way of showing it which is my point.

You can slate people for a lot of things but showing a love and desire for where their from and working towards being part of "the team" is not one of them. If you wanna see the intricacies of the game uninterrupted and it slowed down and several times then fuck off and watch it on sky.

The match going fan goes to support their team and goes to enjoy the atmosphere in addition to the watching the game itself. Without people prompting an atmosphere you may as well sit at home.

Through my involvement with several groups and people on this forum I understand and appreciate it takes all sorts. But I'm sick of fuckwits telling my comrades (for love of a better term) that their passion is too much. It's people like these twats killing the game.

About 10 years ago I had a season ticket in the Gallowgate, the kids always used to go to the front to watch the players train and always got in the way of people who sat down there. Also near half time or full time plenty of people used to stand on the gangways and in front of people sitting just behind the gangways (me), and were always turning up late and leaving early and forcing people to stand up and let them in and blocking their view doing so.

If people want to complain about their views being blocked, then blame the late comers and the early leavers, don’t blame the guy singing and waving a flag.

Good post Heron, how anyone could have a problem is beyond me. If the flags were there for 90 minutes then fair enough but they were picked away for kick off. Get a ticket elsewhere in the ground you miserable cunts.

Guest Howaythetoon

Amazing banner it has to be said. Again, I don't think Rafa has ever had this kind of love and adoration shown to him, not even at Liverpool and you can tell he absolutely loves it and for the players they must get an extra sense of awe seeing how visual and vocal the crowd are for Rafa.

Atmosphere was best it has been in a long time. Even in the Leazes we were up on our feet singing, and not just the usual "Newcastle Newcastle etc", refreshing. And the banners and surfers looked top class, I bet Rafa loved them.

Only downside is the divvies in Level 7, singing s*** about Liverpool fans signing on and looking in dustbins when 1. We have a food bank collecting at home games 2. Their fans donated to the food bank which was great and 3. It is cringeworthy outdated s****. Stick to chewing on crayons.

Really are cringe worthy up there. Singing your support is f***ing shit to fans who have travelled all the way from Swansea/Southampton for example. Do like the odd burst of "Where did you park your mini bus" to people with small away followings from closer to home mind.