Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Why’s there nothing about this on .com??

Sounds to me like they're taking the '125 years is a load of guff' line, with a snide little reference in their match preview. Hopefully they promote it a bit better today /tomorrow.

They're usually alright with this stuff to be fair, would hope they'd help the groups with publicity given that it's a very pure cause.

Or maybe Biffa just likes to see the teams coming out?

The theme is 125 years of history but obviously that we also still exist and have a future despite what Ashley does at the club. "This club is our club". The idea is that we incorporate some memorable moments from our history and in general more recent history with regards to the headlines. As you can see one is being held up and another is on the floor. That's not to say we only have two...

We intend for it to showcase snapshots of our history but to be generic enough to be able to reuse some items. More of our plans will of course come to light following the fixture. However, 2 of the banners have been hand painted by members of the group and the headline ones have all been funded by the fans as well as a centre piece.

We're attempting to put the professionally made ones in particular to good use. Especially the centre piece as a reusable item as well as the two hand made banners. As for the headlines we have different plans in place.

I don't want to give too much away. But tonight there's been 15 of us in St James' (with some still there now) preparing for the display. I truly believe this could be our best one yet so long as our fans do their bit on Saturday. Especially in the Gallowgate.

We couldn't have done it without you providing us financial backing but believe me when I say some lads literally spend like 10/15 hours a week on this. It's all our choice like... But I'm in awe of some of the group and their dedication. Hence why we get so defensive... [emoji38]

Ultimately though, we hope everyone enjoys it on Saturday and the lads get 3 points for us. Cheers again.

People like you and the other members are making a massive difference - keep up the good work Heza :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

Looking forward to the display like and it’s a bit off nufc.com not even mentioning this, even if they don’t believe the club to be 125 years old. As Newcastle United it is 125 years old.

I could be totally wrong but I suspect the apple cart has been upset with using various methods to raise cash which directly oppose those of TF. Just my personal opinion of course. Politics for those with egos. Making a difference to the atmosphere for this without...

I could be totally wrong but I suspect the apple cart has been upset with using various methods to raise cash which directly oppose those of TF. Just my personal opinion of course. Politics for those with egos. Making a difference to the atmosphere for this without...

Fuck em in that case.