The Quarter Finals - Qualified - Portugal, Wales, Germany, France

All three goalscorers born in England and not a word about England B tonight. Just shows the discrimination towards the Republic on here.

Delighted for the Welsh though. Grandad was Welsh and loved his football. Wish he could have seen this!

Wales fans aren't shit enough to cry potato everytime it's mentioned is probably why.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

All three goalscorers born in England and not a word about England B tonight. Just shows the discrimination towards the Republic on here.

Delighted for the Welsh though. Grandad was Welsh and loved his football. Wish he could have seen this!

Give it a rest you spenk.

Wales fans aren't shit enough to cry potato everytime it's mentioned is probably why.

Pishing. :lol:

Wales fans aren't s*** enough to cry potato everytime it's mentioned is probably why.

:spit:

Pishing. :lol:

:lol: pretty funny. It's mad how Disco is a soft wee boy in real life.

All joking aside that was class from Wales. Reckon they'll do Portugal and all.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: at Froggy somehow finding a way to make it about him.

Thoroughly delighted for Wales like. I suppose I should be envious, but I can't when I see people in crowd absolutely loving it, hugging each other, blokes in tears because the happiness is just too overwhelming, having the time of their lives, watching their country take on the bigger team and win with excellent goals. It's what football's all about and we don't see it anywhere near enough anymore. Brilliant, chuffed for them.

:lol: at Froggy somehow finding a way to make it about him.

Thoroughly delighted for Wales like. I suppose I should be envious, but I can't when I see people in crowd absolutely loving it, hugging each other, blokes in tears because the happiness is just too overwhelming, having the time of their lives, watching their country take on the bigger team and win with excellent goals. It's what football's all about and we don't see it anywhere near enough anymore. Brilliant, chuffed for them.

Well put. Wales fans were tremendous too when I was at their game.

:icon_scratch: