Matz Sels

Guest hindu times

"I hope I can help the team, and the most important thing is that the team goes up.

I came here to try to play and I hope I can play good games and stay there. We will see in the next games. Hopefully we can win the first few games and go for a good season.

"I'm good with my feet and have good reflexes, and one against one I am quite okay, i also like to punch the ball as i hate holding onto it. But I've also got things to learn and I hope I can learn a lot of things in the Championship. I need to smile more and look happier than i do"

Compare this to Krul:

When he arrived at Gent following a contract dispute at Lierse, coaches told him he had to improve his footwork to become a more complete goalkeeper. So he took extra training sessions with his out-field teammates, participating in one-touch games and praticising hitting targets with long, raking kicks.

It says a lot for his success that by the end of his time at the Ghelamco Arena, he had been picked by Belgium and was playing as a right-back in training sessions with the national side.

Compare this to Krul:

When he arrived at Gent following a contract dispute at Lierse, coaches told him he had to improve his footwork to become a more complete goalkeeper. So he took extra training sessions with his out-field teammates, participating in one-touch games and praticising hitting targets with long, raking kicks.

It says a lot for his success that by the end of his time at the Ghelamco Arena, he had been picked by Belgium and was playing as a right-back in training sessions with the national side.

Krul will be away no doubt. Distribution from GK is vital in the way Benitez likes to play and that's his main weakness.

Compare this to Krul:

Krul will be away no doubt. Distribution from GK is vital in the way Benitez likes to play and that's his main weakness.

Should play Shelvey in nets, he's blinding at long passes.

Good with his feet :sweetjesus:

Punch the ball, cos I hate holding it?

:dowie:

Quicker to set up counter attacks that way.

Also far more risky as less control/time on the ball.

I have to admit I've always been a fan of keepers who punch the ball away,as long as he doesn't air punch after missing the ball completely  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

If that cunt starts releasing singles on the chart like that mess from Wigan, I certainly will be.

Sick of this now.

I'm not just saying this, I'd be absolutely raging if I was you mate. I can't handle that sort of shit. There was this kid in A Level Geography who used to repeat mine and my mates jokes but louder so he could get the laughs and pretty quickly my A Level in Geography became an AS Level Geography because I dropped it.

If that cunt starts releasing singles on the chart like that mess from Wigan, I certainly will be.

Sick of this now.

I'm not just saying this, I'd be absolutely raging if I was you mate. I can't handle that sort of shit. There was this kid in A Level Geography who used to repeat mine and my mates jokes but louder so he could get the laughs and pretty quickly my A Level in Geography became an AS Level Geography because I dropped it.

http://i.imgur.com/dG3ymqw.gif