Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

Should break Cole's record tbh.

He reminds me of a young Jermaine Beckford.

Ronnie will never be able to forget this  :lol:

when N-O is finally laid to rest, that will be on the headstone.

Need to wrap him in cotton wool. Purchase a good supply line from the left, pair him with Mitrovic and he'll get more goals in this league than Carroll and Cuntenkrands combined.

Why do you hate Lovenkrands so much again, I lose track :lol:

Very nice 1st touch and finish as well as the pass from Diame. I haven't seen video footage yet where Mbemba brings the ball forward before he plays it to Diame. Soo important to us Mbemba, especially since we have no other defender capable of doing this. Instead of the back four being forced to hoof the ball without an adress at times if there is no midfielder available for a pass.

Early days but he's surprised me so far, didn't think he had 20+ goals in him but so far so good. Hope he can form a positive Shearer/Bellamy-esque dynamic with Mitro when he eventually comes back

As much as I don't like to make such comparisons, he's gonna be our Defoe. When he's on the pitch, we are a lot more likely to score. One or two chances, goal.

Yeah, I previously mentioned the same. Very similar to Defoe in style. Really good signing.

Need to wrap him in cotton wool. Purchase a good supply line from the left, pair him with Mitrovic and he'll get more goals in this league than Carroll and Cuntenkrands combined.

Why do you hate Lovenkrands so much again, I lose track :lol:

Intimidated by his colossal member I heard.

Early days but he's surprised me so far, didn't think he had 20+ goals in him but so far so good. Hope he can form a positive Shearer/Bellamy-esque dynamic with Mitro when he eventually comes back

It's not a huge surprise to me, if anything I was more surprised when I heard that he's never been prolific. But in the few games I saw him play for Palace, he just looked a natural finisher so I put his poor return down to Pardew pissing him about.