Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

I'm somewhat interested in seeing Gouffran up top tbh, he's more mobile than the other options.

This is doubtless partly influenced by my absolute hatred of watching him try to play out wide. Atsu left and Gouffran up top is as good as Gouffran left and any of the striking options IMO.

I'm somewhat interested in seeing Gouffran up top tbh, he's more mobile than the other options.

This is doubtless partly influenced by my absolute hatred of watching him try to play out wide. Atsu left and Gouffran up top is as good as Gouffran left and any of the striking options IMO.

said this should be what we went with after he came on for Murphy at home recently and we looked at far better balanced side :thup:

Been surprised that Rafa has used Mitro ahead of Murphy in recent weeks. I'd be sorely tempted to start Murphy away from home in the crunch games coming up. Better at holding the ball up - and a better finisher.

Really? Murphy may as well have not been on the pitch against QPR, he was dreadful.

Would like to see Perez given a go up top on Saturday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's far more suited to the style of how the team plays, he's not an out an out striker but more than capable of paying that role on the shoulder and has done so for us before. Far more suited to how Shelvey has been playing this season for instance.

A striker who is pretty quick off the mark.

Hamstring injury.

Whose game is reliant on his darting, timed runs off the ball.

Winter - shithouse time of the year to pick up a hamstring injury.

Get used to seeing him not rack up too many more mins, this season.

Hamstring injury.

Is this a poem?

Hamstring injury.

Is this a poem?

I should have included bullet points and wrapped them with gold, sparkly ribbons..... just for your viewing pleasure.

Part and parcel of the game. Mitrovic and/or Murphy needs to convert the chances we're inevitably going to create for the next month. If they step up then we go up. Cutting out the daft mistakes at the back wouldn't go amiss either like.

It's in our hands and if we f*** it up then we've no-one to blame but ourselves.

If we f*** it up we won't be good enough and the losses already accrued will be to blame - esp the home games...

Time for Mitro, Murphy and Ayoze to step up now. Personally, I think Murphy is a better finisher than the other two and maybe we should have him playing in those 3 big games as we might have fewer chances to score in those games. Don't want Mitro or Ayoze squandering them. But I do admire Mitro's hold up and linking play.

There was no guarantees we would win those 3 games even with Gayle. Having him back for the run-in against sides we're expected to beat is still ok if it meant he'd stay fit for the rest of the season.

Balls. Massive blow to our campaign this. Lets hope something clicks with Mitro.

Mitro is shit. Hate to be the bearer of such bad news at such an important point in the season. But thems the facts as we know it.

Yeah I have defended him for  while as I love the mad bastard but whilst he has had the odd game since we signed him where he has been very good he'll never do it anywhere near enough.

Balls. Massive blow to our campaign this. Lets hope something clicks with Mitro.

Mitro is shit. Hate to be the bearer of such bad news at such an important point in the season. But thems the facts as we know it.

Not as shit as you.

Mitro is s***. Hate to be the bearer of such bad news at such an important point in the season. But thems the facts as we know it.

Match winner v Wolves, and changed the game on Monday v Villa. I don't think he's done too badly the last few weeks, playing in a side that doesn't suit his style of play. He's certainly not "shit".

Time for Mitro, Murphy and Ayoze to step up now. Personally, I think Murphy is a better finisher than the other two and maybe we should have him playing in those 3 big games as we might have fewer chances to score in those games. Don't want Mitro or Ayoze squandering them. But I do admire Mitro's hold up and linking play.

There was no guarantees we would win those 3 games even with Gayle. Having him back for the run-in against sides we're expected to beat is still ok if it meant he'd stay fit for the rest of the season.

Start with Mitro and Perez IMO, they might not score, but should create opportunities for other players. Murphy and Diame are always there off the bench.