Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

I have no idea what he was supposed to be doing yesterday. He was running around like some kind of casual observer on the game.

At home we know teams will sit deep, most will have fairly imposing centre backs and we continue to play Gayle up top. We simply have to start with either Mitro or Murphy in home games.

Anyway, Diame, yesterday, shocker.

He did have a poor game yesterday, especially first half, but when the whole defence and midfield had a collective shocker, it's hardly surprising. No one seemed capable of getting the ball to him in dangerous areas yesterday.

Still convinced he's a good player based on what I saw against Brighton. May be the type of player who needs an extended run in the side to find his top level.

f***ing shithouse. Terrible. No f***ing wonder hes only played for Hull

Terrible post, even by your standards.

What did he offer today? How can you miss from that close more than once a game and still get away with it?

He fades badly after 70 minutes but he's had more good games than bad. I don't think he's a number 10 and I said it before he signed.

Even if he were a number anything, you can't miss chances like that. Regardless of more good games or bad. We're talking about this game why would other games matter?

He fades badly after 70 minutes but he's had more good games than bad. I don't think he's a number 10 and I said it before he signed.

Even if he were a number anything, you can't miss chances like that. Regardless of more good games or bad. We're talking about this game why would other games matter?

Because of your moronic post about him.

He's not the type of player we needed for that position. Should have gone for someone more nimble and creative. He's not adding a lot right now, to be honest.

Because of your moronic post about him.

My post about him was for this game. If blasting a midfielder for missing that many clear cut chances in a game is moronic then so be it. His good performances elsewhere meant nothing for us today and the player is not safe from criticism. Think its pretty evident from others.