Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Yeah he was great apart from constantly losing the ball within seconds of receiving it, goal aside he was poor as ever.

This is a guy who thinks Cheick Tiote should be starting for us. :lol:

He was absolutely gash. Managed to lose a challenge with a bloke on the floor at one point.

We definitely need a number 10 in January if Rafa persists with the system, but Diame was good tonight, deserved his goal.

Spot on.  Say what you will about Ronaldo.  But his football takes are often on the money. 

Apart from his irrational dislike of Lovenkrands :lol:

We definitely need a number 10 in January if Rafa persists with the system, but Diame was good tonight, deserved his goal.

Yep, I like Perez, but hes just not stepped up this season as I thought he would. Diame played really well last night as well.

He reminds me a lot of Ameobi, lots of promise but never quite getting there. Also the way he shoots with just a lazy swinging leg with no oomph to it is also what Shola did

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

Given the squad we have should he persist with this system even given our position ?

Considering we had just won 9 on the trot, I think we should. All about going up and preparing the squad for next season (those that will still be here), and Rafa clearly knows how he wants to that.

Yeah he was great apart from constantly losing the ball within seconds of receiving it, goal aside he was poor as ever.

This is a guy who thinks Cheick Tiote should be starting for us. :lol:

He was absolutely gash. Managed to lose a challenge with a bloke on the floor at one point.

Not just once, he done it twice in the space of 5 minutes! As you say, he was absolutely woeful. Can't quite believe some on here are saying he had a good game - I expected to open this thread and see everyone slating him.

Guest firetotheworks
[emoji38] How about you do the same for all of our players? We were down to 9 men, if you're going to criticise him, at least do it on something fair.

Criticising individual players when we have 9 men lacks a bit of contextual perspective like.

Not really. Compare Diame and Anita, who were both subs. Even Mitrovic looked a lot more interested in the 5mins he got. Diame barely gave a fuck and was so poor defensively.

From .com:

PS - a few words about substitute, Momo Diame who ambled around aimlessly and almost avoided the ball - arguably costing us the second Forest goal.

What on earth did he think he was put on to do other than run his b*llocks off for only 15 or so minutes and throw himself into challenges? Credit to colleague DeAndre Yedlin, who told him in no uncertain terms.

And similarly, the futility of Aleksandar Mitrovic was never more evident than when he took to the field in the final minutes - failing to shift his carcass for a slightly misplaced pass, then seconds later imploring away fans on to greater efforts before a free kick.