Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Aye he made that horrendous miss but hopefully these goals will boost his confidence and it can take off from here for him. I'm sure he's aware he hasn't been up to standard so far and will want to show what he's got.

The miss wasn't that different from his 2nd goal, he has a way of hitting the ball inside out with his instep which swerves it away from the keeper. Looks great when it comes off, not so much when he misses. Bottom line though is he scored two cracking goals.

The miss was silly because he had enough to time and space to adjust his body and finish it with his stronger right foot, but one of those things. I like him. Very useful player for our team.

Glad he got another very good goal tbh, the miss could have dented the confidence built from the first goal. Not really sure if the keeper should save the first didn't seem to be going particularly fast but obviously perfectly placed. Second no way he should be given that room to stride forward  :lol: You get those goals at this level though so hopefully will push on from here

I wonder a bit if he likes coming from deeper than we've played him, and with Hull they didn't control games so well so he could do his powerful runs up the pitch on the counter attack more often. He has to get used to playing in and around a packed opposition box more often.

Probably one of the worst players I've ever seen.

I literally can't get over how much of a vile and disgusting human being he is. He makes me sick.

He's probably the sort of bellend that tries to swap his fresh grilled tomato for halloumi.

I wonder a bit if he likes coming from deeper than we've played him, and with Hull they didn't control games so well so he could do his powerful runs up the pitch on the counter attack more often. He has to get used to playing in and around a packed opposition box more often.

This.

Two class goals, but dear me, that miss :lol:

:lol: No exagguration to say it was easier to score that than miss it.

Well, it clearly is an exaggeration.  He could have had a touch or set his body to curl it in on his right foot.  Should be hitting the target at least. 

It was harder to shank the ball where he did, than get it on target, mind :lol;

• 1 month later...

Thought he was awful, never looks like controlling the ball once he gets into admittedly good positions.

Agree with this. We constantly turn over possession when he has the ball.

We are in desperate need of a no. 10 in January if we want to push on and win the league comfortably as between him & Perez they're making a right hash of it.