Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Acknowledges it's the shittest season of his career and then manages to get consistently worse after.

:lol: :thup:

He's proper trash like, would happily see him go in the summer even if it's only for a few mil.

He scored a couple if really important goals but you would expect a few from the position he plays, huge disappointment in the whole scheme of things, I would have rather we had not let De Jong go out on loan and rolled with him in that role. Actually if you look at the players we have out on loan we could have used them here right now, Thauvin, De Jong, even Saivet could do better than a few in our squad.

He has all of Sissoko's annoying traits and doesn't even have those few qualities Sissoko did have. What a disaster he's been.

Aye - I've been reluctant to make the comparison but it's been there to be made since day one. Both bone idle cunts.

He reminds me of Geremi. When we signed him.

Geremi was still capable of some quality with his right feet. E.g. that cross against Sunderland.

This lad is just gone. Hopefully one of the recently relegated sides will give us our money back on him.

Guest chopey

We might just give Spurs £6million for Sissy and then they only owe us £18million (I think thats how it works)