Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

I thought he was a poor man's Sissoko when we signed him but he has consistently proven me wrong, he is so much worse than I could ever have expected. Should be one of the first we sell when we get promoted.

Can't ever remember seeing him before he signed for us. I can sometimes see why Rafa went for him, but I'm sure he's disappointed in the contribution.

Only remember him for West Ham when he looked a box to box type.

God only knows what the fuck we've signed.

Can't ever remember seeing him before he signed for us. I can sometimes see why Rafa went for him, but I'm sure he's disappointed in the contribution.

Remember thinking he was great for West Ham around 2013 time and wishing we'd bought him then.  When we got him I (clearly wrongly) assumed we'd got a decent player based on those memories.  Been a completely different player though.  Steve Bruce probably broke him

Remember thinking he was great for West Ham around 2013 time and wishing we'd bought him then.  When we got him I (clearly wrongly) assumed we'd got a decent player based on those memories.  Been a completely different player though.  Steve Bruce probably broke him

Brewced.

• 4 months later...

That's such a loaded post, like. Isn't your wife pregnant Baba? :lol:

:lol: I mean, we never know with these things, but barring any (un)pleasant revelations in the coming weeks, I don't believe she is. Anyway, the 2014-15 pregnant version of my wife was still much more useful than 2017 Diame. This guy has declined to the point of complete inadequacy as a top level player. There is no point in wasting a seat on the subs bench for him.

I understand that measures had to be taken to guarantee promotion last season, but it is astounding that 5-6 of the players purchased within the last 14 months are already of no use to the club.

He had half a good season under Jabba.

• 3 weeks later...

Very good when he came on imo and helped to change the tide of the game.

Won the ball. Passed it well long and short. First touch was good. Looked athletic. Hopefully he's back to pace. Would get in the first team based on that cameo.

Said in the match thread. Shame we gave him the number 10 shirt when he looks like he might have a role from the bench sitting in front of the back four to shore things up. We looked better second half v Forest too when he went into the centre and we pushed Saivet further forward instead. Could be tempted to play him ahead of Hayden next match even.