Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Can't stand him, like. Awkward on the ball and very languid and lollopy without it.

You see the odd beast mode game from him but it's about twice a season. Odd player.

Aye can tell you don't like him because he was nothing of the sort today.

Played some very good balls today when he came on. Much better on the ball than Hayden in the 20 odd minutes he was on. He came on and we took control again.

Give him his props ffs.

Guest neesy111

Can't stand him, like. Awkward on the ball and very languid and lollopy without it.

You see the odd beast mode game from him but it's about twice a season. Odd player.

He was fine today.

Guest firetotheworks

People are talking about his performance today ye nah? [emoji38] No one's saying he's suddenly a good player. He was fine, not even really worth talking about either way tbh.

Stuff calmed down when he came on though weirdly can that be attributed to him? I don't know. We just seemed more controlled when he came on.

Swansea changed formation and left themselves shorter in the middle which also massively helped. Diame was fine though, I quite like him.

Managed to pass the ball properly unlike the man he replaced. Think that made a difference like.

f*** off, he was terrible. Thought Hayden had a few blips but covered it with his defensive play

That's your bias showing.

Hayden literally lost the ball a third of the time. Made 1 successful tackle all game due to his yellow card, in comparison Diame made 2 and Merino made 5. Diame also managed to find his man with some type of regularity. Even made 1 decent run.

Did fine when he came on, not my favourite player like but can't understand people are thinking he was crap today.

Most people here form an opinion and it takes them a long time to change or to even give credit if there's an anomalous performance.

Very few call it as it is.

I got loads of stick for criticising Colo, Cisse, Anita & Sissoko for consistently being pap. Then for most of people, they become s*** forever and nobody will admit when they have a decent game.

Did fine when he came on, not my favourite player like but can't understand people are thinking he was crap today.

Most people here form an opinion and it takes them a long time to change or to even give credit if there's an anomalous performance.

Very few call it as it is.

I got loads of stick for criticising Colo, Cisse, Anita & Sissoko for consistently being pap. Then for most of people, they become s*** forever and nobody will admit when they have a decent game.

I think you mainly got loads of stick for vomiting out a whole bunch of ridiculous opinions.

Did fine today as the "safe" option, Shelvey may well have got out of position had he come on but he could also produced some fantastic counter attacking options for us as Swansea left themselves open to this. It was perfectly set up for Gayle to be put clean through at some point.