Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we cannot come from behind to win games we are fucked..Brighton do it all the time as do Reading. We cannot expect to score first in every game. We have lost to teams in bottom half. Now lost 7 games same as most of teams in top 6.....this will be a monumental fuck up by Rafa if we blow this...still have to play everyone in top 6 if we lose away at Brighton and reading that's it for me

I'm moving to a 7. Officially concerned now at the baffling lineups, the lack of urgency, the lack of a plan B, lack of bodies in the box, the inability to change the tempo of the games and lack of cutting edge a lot of the time. Obviously it's difficult to be too critical given we've got 52 points on the board and I still think we'll go up but the flaws we saw in the first month of the season are still there and haven't been dealt with. He's not beyond criticism and he needs to fix this.

Transfer window will make or break the season. We only use 1 striker and we only play one way. Teams have figured out that if they sit deep and deny Gayle space, they have a chance off set pieces, especially with Colback giving away cheap free kicks all the time.

I'm moving to a 7. Officially concerned now at the baffling lineups, the lack of urgency, the lack of a plan B, lack of bodies in the box, the inability to change the tempo of the games and lack of cutting edge a lot of the time. Obviously it's difficult to be too critical given we've got 52 points on the board and I still think we'll go up but the flaws we saw in the first month of the season are still there and haven't been dealt with. He's not beyond criticism and he needs to fix this.

Agree excactly my thoughts - he certainly isn't beyond criticism and the last 2 months he should be because he and the team have not performed. Anyone who continues to play Colback should be held to count and his persistance in playing the same tactics until it's too late and not giving subs time to make an impact certainly should be questioned.

we have been sussed out by teams on how to play us. we have no plan B or an ability to change the tempo of the game and come from behind to win games unlike Brighton, Reading and Huddersfield

3 or 4 of the team should never play for us again.....Colback,dummet,perez, for start absolutely hopeless

2nd half of the season we need to change things dramatically and get a few new bodies in as a boost otherwise this season will end in tears

complacency in team sports will kill you and i feel some of our team think we just have to turn up to beat teams. this level of arrogance always gives opposition a boost and us and villa will always be seen as the big teams to beat in this league by others

after today I'm at a 6 as I'm not confident we can go 21 games and only lose 2 or 3

Dare we rename this to TITLEOMETER or something similar now? :lol: I feel like we're just looking at Brighton now.

I blame this post.

We had a preparing for the Premier League thread just a week or so ago too

Guest neesy111

Dare we rename this to TITLEOMETER or something similar now? :lol: I feel like we're just looking at Brighton now.

I blame this post.

We had a preparing for the Premier League thread just a week or so ago too

Which people rightly said should be deleted/locked.

It's worrying that Reading are (let's face it) 3 points behind us and Brighton will probably be 5 ahead. But Newcastle are typically shit at this point of the season. A couple of smart buys this month to help us cope if Shelvey isn't playing and we'll piss the rest of the season just like last time.

I blame this post.

:lol: Yes my post on an internet forum is the reason for our bad form. If we're promoted in May can I bump it again and take the credit for us doing well?