Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Huddersfield Town - 13/08/16 - Post-match reaction from p24

Kaizero

This is really concerning however you look at it, teething problems or not, there's enough in our squad to be beating the likes of Huddersfield at home. This needs to be put right and fast or its going to fester and we're going to struggle to get anywhere near where we need to be. Early signs are poor and worrying and that's not knee jerk.

Championship whipping boys.

Players still thinking the refs are as soft as the Prem.

Fucking man up,toughen up and get real.

Because we benefitted from so many refereeing decisions last season :thup:

Didn't say we did, but they would have looked for it like in the Prem or gone over easy etc.

This is going to be totally different, no ref gives a fuck if we are the so called big team down here.

As if people were comparing Perez's record in la liga 2 to the championship.  He's nowhere near physical enough for the league.

Aye. He's not going to be given time to show what he can do in this league.

Has anyone seen any of this? Is it as bad as the scoreline suggests?

I doubt, it seems like most of the uber experts on here don't actually go to the game if today is anything to go by.

I'm not there because I'm abroad at the minute.

Aye, going to the game makes a big difference in your football knowledge.  Well known fact.

You've never been to a game have you?

Been to plenty.  Guess that means i'm a special football expert flower.

Every game will at least be this hard.

We are a target as a bigger club. Its similar to how the likes of Bolton would physically target arsenal. Except we have nothing in terms of offering what arsenal did for talent skill and style of play. Players need a complete mentality change and quickly.

Disagree with any writing off of a lot of our players and Benitez, but I do think we haven't shipped out enough pretty rubbish players (Colback and Anita come to mind, think Rafa's love in on Anita is having a rude awakening on how physical this league is), and we haven't got a good enough striker or any creativity in mid. There's time to fix that and I think our defence will tighten up before much longer, but I do not think there's enough goals in this team.