DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

Bleating on about Rafa's "resume" in that article on the club site.

It's a CV man, you mackem c***.

Lol, I read that whole article and this oversight completely went over my head. Having lived on this side of the pond for the best part of 15 years now, I guess I'm getting ingrained in their bastardisation of the English language. Using chips for crisps, trunk for boot, sweater for jumper, having no concept of what a brolly is or having different meanings for fanny and suspenders. Not to mention the fact that my wife won't let me call football, football in front of my boys, I have to call it that awful term soccer because the "handoval" game is called football here and we can't have them teased at school !!

Lol, I read that whole article and this oversight completely went over my head. Having lived on this side of the pond for the best part of 15 years now, I guess I'm getting ingrained in their bastardisation of the English language. Using chips for crisps, trunk for boot, sweater for jumper, having no concept of what a brolly is or having different meanings for fanny and suspenders. Not to mention the fact that my wife won't let me call football, football in front of my boys, I have to call it that awful term soccer because the "handoval" game is called football here and we can't have them teased at school !!

It's 'math' that gets me. JUST ADD THE f***ing S ON MAN!!!

I know, I always says maths to piss everyone off here. Also they are calling the subject English at school here, Language Arts, WTF man !!

I know, I always says maths to piss everyone off here. Also they are calling the subject English at school here, Language Arts, WTF man !!

that's because we've elevated it to an art far beyond its humble origins: a few guttural syllables that served only to praise inbred monarchy, order warm beer and do racisms at immigrants.

that's because we've elevated it to an art far beyond its humble origins: a few guttural syllables that served only to praise inbred monarchy, order warm beer and do racisms at immigrants.

It's alreet, give it a few months til Rump and you too will be able to dine at the legitimised racism smorgasbord.

I know, I always says maths to p*ss everyone off here. Also they are calling the subject English at school here, Language Arts, WTF man !!

lol

Good signing! I was at the Sunderland v Leicester game last season and I was surprised at how fast Yedlin was. That's pretty much all I've ever saw of him mind but I having someone with that speed in the Championship should be very useful.

Think he will be a great fit with Ritchie considering that Ritchie is left footed and the kind of player who doesn't look to go all the way down to the byline too often. Both of them can help out stretching the opposition to give eachother more space.

Yep. But I think leaving out the 'h' from herb is much worse. "ERBS! WHO WANT SOME ERBZ!" Fuck's sake.

No opinion on him one way or the other but the weapons-grade macktracking has been fantastic!

17/08/16 "C'mon Moysie, sign him up"

And engaging macktracking in.....First gear........Second gear.....Third gear.....TURBO NITRO!

24/08/16 "sh*te anyway, found his level"

Next week - the conclusion of why Kone is the best and, simultaneously, worst defender in safc's history.

Right. Been banging this drum for years, it's time to make attribution of conflicting opinions to a collective body of people a ban-worthy offence. I'm waving an imaginary yellow card, for fucks sake!

I've notified Immigration and Customs Enforcement.  :morph: