DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

Hmmm .. interesting that the Sunderland fans aren't even pretending to rubbish him, despite that fact he is signing for us. Must be pretty decent.

Reckon that might have more to do with them signing "Donald Love" as his replacement.

Another gamble in terms of price and quality, but if you can win the premiership with Danny Simpson then we should be able to get promoted with this guy.

Should at least keep our American cousins happy.

I'm just glad we got a full back in, although I think we needed one on the left side more urgently. I think he'll do fine, he's only going to be up against championship forwards. His pace out wide is going to give us a much needed attacking threat.

Oh dear lord :lol:

Could he look any more American?

Yes where's the fanny pack?

On a serious note I think he'll be great for us. He's better than Danny Simpson who won the Premier League last season.

Sounds like he’ll be a decent defender in an organized defensive unit. To be fair, that is the case for the vast majority of full backs. At least he has the recovery pace needed should he be out of position. I quite like Janmaat but I doubt we’ll be any worse off with this transfer.

Pretty much £15 million on Clark, Hanley and Yedlin, not exactly value for money.

:lol: Sake, man. Is it still 2004 or something? This is what players cost. And we haven't got a clue how good any of them are, really.

On a serious note I think he'll be great for us. He's better than Danny Simpson who won the Premier League last season.

do Europeans not know the ecstasy & awesomeness of the Fanny Pack!?  :yikes:

do Europeans not know the ecstasy & awesomeness of the Fanny Pack!?  :yikes:

Yes we called them bum bags 20 years ago

Pretty much £15 million on Clark, Hanley and Yedlin, not exactly value for money.

:lol: Sake, man. Is it still 2004 or something? This is what players cost. And we haven't got a clue how good any of them are, really.

Anyone else wanna repeat what I said, verbatim?

It's a pisstake when we went so long with Williamson as near enough first choice and wouldn't commit financially to one decent centre back...even more of s pisstake that £15m on 1 or 2 defenders would have saved us last season.