Daryl Murphy

nemtizz

Scores one goal and now he's been worth while? Still doesn't wash with me. Could have easily brought in a free transfer who'd have done the same job and kept the money for some quality, god knows we're crying out for it. But then again I'm not allowed to want us to sign players, it's too early in the window.

:lol: so precious

Scores one goal and now he's been worth while? Still doesn't wash with me. Could have easily brought in a free transfer who'd have done the same job and kept the money for some quality, god knows we're crying out for it. But then again I'm not allowed to want us to sign players, it's too early in the window.

What free signing would you have brought in?

Didn't Harewood do a relativly decent job for last time we were down?

Hope he (Murphy) can continue to do the same good start the last two games.

His heading ability looks to be better than Gayle's (obviously that's all that looks better). Get Richie to swing in a few balls to the box with Shelvey and co we always have a chance with somebody good at heading and good crossers.

Chill. We've got loads of money and if that win today sets us off on a run that takes us up, it's 4m well spent.

Murphy showing it's a good idea to sign quality (for this level) players for the bench, surprised at how many seemed to disagree with that when he came in  ;D