Christian Atsu (1992–2023)

Kaizero

Very consistent reading there.....

I struggle to get my head around people like that, i'm aware they exist.. I just don't see how they could possibly get anything from life by putting so much effort into a weird online persona like that.

Very consistent reading there.....

I struggle to get my head around people like that, i'm aware they exist.. I just don't see how they could possibly get anything from life by putting so much effort into a weird online persona like that.

Funniest quote chain I read in a while was the first one lol - http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,98201.msg6157770.html#msg6157770

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of Ritchie, but him being out might actually work in our favour at home. Atsu is trickier and has the pace which will scare championship defences.

Ergo, play both.

That would make sense especially at home, but at the moment when Ritchie plays, Atsu doesn't. Probably the only reason Atsu is starting is because Ritchie is out with a virus I think.

Guest alijmitchell

Well he was good but not particularly refined. Could have had better end product on a couple occasions, but also scared the life out of them. Battled well for the second goal. I like him.

Guest alijmitchell

I think he gets a harder time because he's African and on loan. Maybe I'm wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest firetotheworks

I think he gets a harder time because he's African and on loan. Maybe I'm wrong

Maybe you are. :lol:

Guest alijmitchell

You know the stereotypical phrases that are used to described African players by thick knobs? Erratic, lacking technique, lazy etc. Was hearing that a lot today by twats who were loving colback and not batting an eyelid when he fucked up

You know the stereotypical phrases that are used to described African players by thick knobs? Erratic, lacking technique, lazy etc. Was hearing that a lot today by t***s who were loving colback and not batting an eyelid when he f***ed up

African players lazy?